If Eric Bieniemy were to become available

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
We want the run game to improve. Bieniemy don't like running the ball!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
there was a point fairly late in the season where he had Washington as one of the top scoring offenses. Which might mean he's better than I gave him credit for.
I agree.......he proved to be better than we expected.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McCarthy is OC for one more year...How would that work?? Why would he come to Dallas to begin with. Everyone is on a one year deal. If I were under coaches-I'd be grabbing any long-term job I could get out off Dallas.

Kwyn

Reaction score
What? Why? Our offense was soooo much better than Washington.

This stuff is getting out of hand

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think it's more so with his personality and being severely old school

plymkr

Reaction score
I don’t see anything wrong with bringing him in and taking a look. Interview him and see what he says. I’m not saying definitely hire him but he’s had success in KC, so I say it’s worth a look.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The offense is not the problem with the exception of adding running schemes and game but the game plan and passing attack was fine

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Notice that he is getting zero interviews, not even with his home team. His time has past evidently.
Has he been officially fired? Seems like DC is targeting Ben Johnson as the HC. They may have a verbal with EB to make him the guy if that doesn’t pan out.
Things are real quiet coming out of DC.

quickccc

Reaction score
Reid's coaching tree has usually done well once they leave the mother walrus. And Washington's offense wasn't good last year, but Bienemy has plenty of alibis there. So I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

He's known as a disciplinarian, which is something we're not going to get from McCarthy.

Like Matt Nagy ?

Rayman70

Reaction score
meh on Eric B. He's a lateral move for us. I think hes a bit overrated. He's a decent OC but not a miracle worker.