If Eric Bieniemy were to become available

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
What's Bieniemy going to do in Dallas? Personally I would love to see him become part of the staff just because he has a reputation of being an attention to detail guy, which is something I sense the Cowboys could use. On the flip side of that though would anyone expect MM to give up play calling duties going into the final year of his contract?

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Guys here love retread .500 coaches. Guys here love the products of nepotism on the coaching staff. Yet when Eric Bienemy's name comes up no one gives him credit for any of the success in KC.

He does not get any HC offers(hmm I wonder why) so he had to go to craphole Washington as an OC in the meantime.Now you guys hold that against him. It is apparent why many of you would never consider Bienemy as a viable part of the coaching staff here. And this is why you all deserve every minute of failure the Cowboys may offer you.

Enjoy your retreads and nepotism.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Like Matt Nagy ?
Reid%202022%20Crushed.png

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Andy Reid may retire, so Spags moves to HC and EB goes back to be OC.
I would be surprised if Reid retired while the Chiefs are still relevant. Not sure he would walk away from winning more SBs with Mahomes during his heyday. These have been the best years of his coaching career.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
somebody show a Bill Belichick tree. Don't mind that Brady made all of them and the HC, sort of like the fat punk, pass and kick kids.