If Garrett is gone, Do you trust JJ's ability to hire a better replacement?

Pokeness

Reaction score
If Garrett is fired I wonder if the new HC could have any say on if they could replace Moore.
And there lies the problem, Jones would simply hire another puppet and dictate who would be on his staff.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Normally, no.

I think he is very much aware of the clock ticking on him though.

For the average Joe, his legacy may be that stadium and revenue but football people see him as a 25-year failure aka a guy who can't win without Jimmy's players.

I think he'll go after a difference maker this time.

Cmac

Reaction score
No.....Kellen Moore is probably in sight.

willia451

Reaction score
Jerry won't hire a GM because..........and I paraphrase, "Why? What's that going to do? That's just going to create another layer."

Same with the HC. Jerry would be Owner, GM, and HC if he thought the public would let him get away with being the HC.

That's why we keep getting head coaches like Wade and Jason. They are just happy to be in the position and they understand who is in charge. Everybody does.

Jerry only hired Bill Parcells because he needed to give the people hope to get his stadium built.

Once that was done Bill had to go.

Look. It's pointless. As long as Jerry is alive he's going to run the whole show. It's his team. He likes to have fun with it. There it is.