If he's ready time to try Chaz Green at RT

John813

Reaction score
IMO they would want a vet at RT as an insurance policy.
Hopefully, it's not Free, but I think the coaches like him.
Hoping Green can get on the field this year

John813

Reaction score
Third round isn't something to scoff at. We have players with lower draft picks making big impact on this team

Nor do I see anyone excited about a "late round draft pick"
Just want to see if he can play better than Free, or flash any potential at being a starter.

Eddie

Reaction score
3rd rounders should be starters. Rotate Chaz in the game and get him game time experience. Free is gone after this year, and we need to see if Chaz is capable of taking over next year.

Gaede

Reaction score
3rd rounders should be starters. Rotate Chaz in the game and get him game time experience. Free is gone after this year, and we need to see if Chaz is capable of taking over next year.

Great idea. They did it with Collins, nothing to lose by doing the same for Green

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
They need to go ahead and see what he has got. They have to move on from Free going forward, regardless, cause Free is awful.

Play this kid. And just to make whats his name happy we should absolutely play Moore now as well so they can go ahead and get rid of him after the season as well.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I'm all for giving Collins snaps at RT as well if Green's not ready yet.

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
Don't think he's ready. Don't expect to see him unless we're in full tank mode.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Hahahaha ... Funny thread, that's not the Cowboy way, I don't their big on open competition.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This teams a dumpster ... Always will be unless someone is brought in at the top who knows how to build a winning successful football team ... This team is the most over hyped year in year out.