If I Am Dak, My Price Just Went Up To $45 A Year

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Average points per game with Dak............36

Average points per game without Dak.......6.5

This team is not even competitive without Dak, scoring 30 points per game less. Let me repeat that, we are scoring 30 POINTS PER GAME LESS!

Dak and his agent be like..............

t9IhAZ.gif
Stephen/Jerry could not agree to terms with Dak's agent this year, I think Dak gets franchised again. Partly due to the pandemic causing the upcoming lower salary cap and Dak's injury. But your right, he may get paid if Dak seeks a trade and another team wants to agree with a contract with his agent. Will have to evaluate the teams needing a QB and have plenty of available cap space.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Average points per game with Dak............36

Average points per game without Dak.......6.5

This team is not even competitive without Dak, scoring 30 points per game less. Let me repeat that, we are scoring 30 POINTS PER GAME LESS!

Dak and his agent be like..............

t9IhAZ.gif
:lmao2::lmao: relaity check the OL got even worse after him and on our 3rd QB..situation WAS EQUAL AND WHO CARES 1-3 IS ALL THAT MATTERS..PUFFY STATS DONT =45MIL wins nfccg AND sb DOES.

IF THAT WHAT HES ASKING FOR I SAY GOOD LUCK DAK SEE YA LATER.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
And yet another game without a TD.................yep, Dak be sitting at home right now like.......

tenor.gif

We had 1 win with him and you want to handicap the team by giving him Mahomes money. Stop spamming the board with this trash take.

He can go get this money elsewhere and stink it up.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
We had 1 win with him and you want to handicap the team by giving him Mahomes money. Stop spamming the board with this trash take.

He can go get this money elsewhere and stink it up.

Dak is going to stink it up?

36 points per game for Dak, what are your boys doing?

Oh thats right, kicking FGs every game

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Dak's a lot better than we give him credit for here. But yeah, can't see that price. NFL can't afford that.

I honestly see Dallas maybe only being the Giants here out.

If Lawrence is in range, might have to draft him, And that's no knock on Dak.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak's a lot better than we give him credit for here. But yeah, can't see that price. NFL can't afford that.

I honestly see Dallas maybe only being the Giants here out.

If Lawrence is in range, might have to draft him, And that's no knock on Dak.

No, trade for more pics.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak is going to stink it up?

36 points per game for Dak, what are your boys doing?

Oh thats right, kicking FGs every game

Who are "my boys"? You want to quote anywhere where I defend Dalton or scrubs or call them better than Dak? Your posts suck, dude. Every single prediction I make during the draft and before the season starts ends up being accurate.

Your argument is that we should pay Dak like he's Mahomes (he's not, genius) when he can't overcome a bad defense. MAHOMES CAN AND HAS! Mahomes has a ring, Dak doesn't. Dak needs a great supporting cast to play at an acceptable level.

You aren't rebuilding this defense giving Dak that money. You suck at this. Stop posting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who are "my boys"? You want to quote anywhere where I defend Dalton or scrubs or call them better than Dak? Your posts suck, dude. Every single prediction I make during the draft and before the season starts ends up being accurate.

Your argument is that we should pay Dak like he's Mahomes (he's not, genius) when he can't overcome a bad defense. MAHOMES CAN AND HAS! Mahomes has a ring, Dak doesn't. Dak needs a great supporting cast to play at an acceptable level.

You aren't rebuilding this defense giving Dak that money. You suck at this. Stop posting.
:hammer:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Lol, so angry.