CFZ If I cared as much as I used to, I would have an ulcer

madcow74

Reaction score
I still want to see this team win and just as passionate about winning. Losing hurts but it supposed to hurt and winning still gives me a great feeling but in the end it is still a game. I make no money off of it, I get no ring or award for a great season. I'm a fan, I back and support the team good times and bad. In the end I know it is my choice there is no law saying you must be a Cowboys fan.

I get you. And my mom reminds me after a hard loss that they are still millionaires and most have no loyalty to the actual team. I still gotta go to work on Monday after the game and make a fraction of what these kids make.

It still bites a bit after a bad loss but I shake it off much easier these days. And I have given up baseball so I have a whole summer to relax

madcow74

Reaction score
I’m jealous I wasn’t young enough to enjoy the 90s. I was a pre teen that didn’t even care about football yet.

Fast forward 25 + years and I’ve finally come to the realization that as long as Jerry and co are in charge this team will not make a Super bowl run

You sort of contradicted yourself a bit. You wish you had enjoyed the 90's success but don't think the Cowboys can make a run with Jones in charge.

Well they won 3 super bowls in 4 years under Jerry jones.