If I was Garrett, I would resign as HC

kevm3

Reaction score
lol resign as head coach and do what? Garrett's lucky he has an HC gig and has been given the leeway he has with the cowboys. coaches have been fired for having better records.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I can think of a few million reasons why you wouldn't quit and why it would be pretty stupid to do so.

NJ22

Reaction score
Here are my following reasons:

1. I'm coaching without an extension. same goes for the staff.

2. I was stripped of my play calling duties.

3. I was forced to have Kiffin as my D coordinator last year..not too mention this year.

4. We are 30 million over the cap??

5. I probably had no say in that trade up for Claibourne or the trade down for Frederick.

6. Everything goes through Jerry and Stephen Jones.

Feel free to add your own reasons

I guess he would rather make/steal another 5 million before he fades away and never gets another job in the NFL. Can't blame him.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Here are my following reasons:

1. I'm coaching without an extension. same goes for the staff.

2. I was stripped of my play calling duties.

3. I was forced to have Kiffin as my D coordinator last year..not too mention this year.

4. We are 30 million over the cap??

5. I probably had no say in that trade up for Claibourne or the trade down for Frederick.

6. Everything goes through Jerry and Stephen Jones.

Feel free to add your own reasons

7. Cowboy fans are some of the most ignorant when it comes to the NFL football game.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
i guarantee if we had a top tier coach he wouldnt put up with all of Jerry's shenagins.

All of Jerrys what? Jerry has backed this guy against all media and fan criticism. JG should be begging for a extension.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
While Im not and never have been a big supporter of Jason Garrett, If I were him I would resign, how do you expect him to succeed? he doesnt call the plays, he doesnt hire or fire any of the coaches, he is a sitting duck unless by some miracle this team makes it to the playoffs and wins a game or 2.

and much of that is assumption on your part.