If it wasn't for our Defense, Rush would suck

Dorsett33

Reaction score
We're 3-12 with Dak at QB when our opponent scores 30+.

That's probably 3 more wins that Rush would get, but it's still a crap record.
Hell to win 3 games when your defense gives up 30 is not a reflection on Dak, You give up 30 your supposed to win. So does that mean Rush wins none?

Dorsett33

Reaction score
It's amazing how well the defense can do when they aren't playing the game by themselves.
I think the time and points the offense generates has something to do with the defensive success.
The Cowboys aren't 15 points behind before the offense starts playing.
Absolutely

Flamma

Reaction score
Hell to win 3 games when your defense gives up 30 is not a reflection on Dak, You give up 30 your supposed to win. So does that mean Rush wins none?

I agree with you. Probably the best of teams are 50/50 in games like that. Might point was our d doesn't have to be great for us to win with rush at QB. But he probably wouldn't be 4-0 like the OP suggests. Even though I agree with him to a point. I just don't think rush would be 0-4.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yep, the Dak jock holders root for Dak first and the cowboys second. They view any success Cooper has as a threat to Dak. Its pathetic.
Can you give me an example of either? I haven’t seen anyone doing that. It’s interesting. I just haven’t seen it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m not totally sure about this. Very possibly they call a different game strategy like they do when he gets behind. He does just enough when he has to. But yes the defense has been lights out

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yep, the Dak jock holders root for Dak first and the cowboys second. They view any success Cooper has as a threat to Dak. Its pathetic.
Is totally ridiculous statement. Which is pathetic is you believe it. LMAO

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you give me an example of either? I haven’t seen anyone doing that. It’s interesting. I just haven’t seen it.

Have you read anything by Dak_ Attack? The criticism of Cooper Rush is all over the board and its mostly by the same people who have been making excuses for Dak for years. You have to be pretty blind not to see it.

I don't have time to do your homework. Go look.

b0xZZ

Reaction score
to some of you. Rush is playing well, but with our defense allowing just 1 TD a game, it makes things easier for Rush and I'm glad of it. He had a few bad throws....two ints called back because of penalties. But, he's driving the bus. The offense is not on fire and if it wasn't for our defense the Rush love wouldn't be like it is. But I'm happy we have him for a backup.

What a dumb post.

kazzd58

Reaction score
to some of you. Rush is playing well, but with our defense allowing just 1 TD a game, it makes things easier for Rush and I'm glad of it. He had a few bad throws....two ints called back because of penalties. But, he's driving the bus. The offense is not on fire and if it wasn't for our defense the Rush love wouldn't be like it is. But I'm happy we have him for a backup.

3-1 just win brughh

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have you read anything by Dak_ Attack? The criticism of Cooper Rush is all over the board and its mostly by the same people who have been making excuses for Dak for years. You have to be pretty blind not to see it.

He must have missed Ronnie's thread.

(Don't get me wrong...love me some Ronnie!.....but that was....odd)

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score

I think you’re exaggerating and projecting.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
He must have missed Ronnie's thread.

(Don't get me wrong...love me some Ronnie!.....but that was....odd)
I saw that and he basically said that people weren’t applying the same standards to how each QB was evaluated.

Which is factually true. It’s much different. But whatever. All I care about is winning games.