If Jerry had hired BB or Harbaugh, would you be excited about next season?

rambo2

Reaction score
If Jerry had hired BB or Harbaugh, would you be excited about next season? Or does keeping Mike more exciting to you ??

I would have been shocked but elated at hiring either of those two.
But now even though I dont care about cowboys that much currently, Mike coming back makes for a boring season in 24.
Nothing to get excited about.

I dont care what they do with dak lol, extend him for 10 years at 70 mil a year, I dont care, it isnt going to be exciting or fun with mike back.

I will find other teams to root for in the playoffs, I have almost 30 years experience in that now.

I think we all can assume more of he same, since all the same people and players are coming back next year with the same guy leading them.
I wouldn't because Dak and the new offense was outstanding with McCarthy. Hard to start over with an entire new staff. I'd be ok if Quinn is gone and a new guy comes in to run the defense. If it doesn't work out, you then fire McCarthy next year.

Hadenough

Reaction score
McCarthy needed to be fired. The Shanahan tree of coaches owns him. Dak needs a change of scenery.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Yes. Change at least brings new hope. Even if it's false hope with this franchise, at least it's hope.

I have ZERO hope for next season. None.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If Jerry had hired BB or Harbaugh, would you be excited about next season? Or does keeping Mike more exciting to you ??

But now even though I dont care about cowboys that much currently, Mike coming back makes for a boring season in 24.

I dont care what they do with dak lol, extend him for 10 years at 70 mil a year, I dont care, it isnt going to be exciting or fun with mike back.

I will find other teams to root for in the playoffs, I have almost 30 years experience in that now.

I think we all can assume more of he same, since all the same people and players are coming back next year with the same guy leading them.
They could have hired Kermit the Frog, I would have been happy

cmoney23

Reaction score

Harbaugh, yes.
Bill, NOPE!!