If Moore continues this, what happens

Wood

Reaction score
if moore's schemes and playcalling are successful, when will other teams try to poach him?
everybody wants their own mcvay
he would be one hot commodity as in the case of kingsbury.

we start pouring footings for his statue.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
He's the future HC of the Dallas Cowboys IF he proves to be the goods over a full season. No way the Joneses allow him to get out of the building. That's a big IF however...

Jerry's been dying for a prodigy for years. He's going to latch on to the next big commodity every time. That said, I'll homer out on Kellen all day.

RamziD

Reaction score
Hopefully he continues to show he’s the real deal over the course of the season. I don’t think you have to worry about him taking a HC position anytime soon. Teams will rightfully want to see him have success as coach for several years and he would also benefit greatly from continuing to grow as a coach. You don’t want your first HC job to be a flop.

lockster

Reaction score
I've actually met and talked at length with Randy and Erik. They both worked camps fo me. They are actually very nice and easy going. Erik is kinda shy. they had another level on the field!
That must be fun :). Tell Erik next time you see him, I'm going to pin him on the mat, if I ever get my second growth spurt, till he cries uncle. :)