If not Garrett then who??

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2519638 said:
If you want Martz, be prepared for Romo to throw about 20 picks per season, and get sacked around 40-50 times.

The Martz offense has been figured out, it isnt 2000 anymore.
True, but he hasn't been on a team with half the talent the Cowboys have since winning the Super Bowl with STL.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
All Martz would do is get Romo killed. His offense does nothing to protect the QB.

Matt

Reaction score
Would you guys take it if he gets the boot out of Washington?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
roy31;2519539 said:
I don't know why, but for some reason Garrett can't seem to get this offense rolling . Any ideas of who could fix it and maybe take over the offense next year or do you think Garrett will get it straightened out?

I'm not sure however I look at teams like the Colts, Cardinals, Saints and Pat's and seem them having a lot of weapons and still manage to get the ball to everyone so if we can replicate them we would be good.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2519740 said:
I'm not sure however I look at teams like the Colts, Cardinals, Saints and Pat's and seem them having a lot of weapons and still manage to get the ball to everyone so if we can replicate them we would be good.

How ironic again. The Cardinals and Saints offenses are both runned by former Cowboy coaches in Haley and Payton.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
AKATheRake;2519749 said:
How ironic again. The Cardinals and Saints offenses are both runned by former Cowboy coaches in Haley and Payton.

It's crazy how things work.