If Sewell & Pitts fall who do you take?

hendog86

Reaction score
If the Chiefs would’ve had a great TE they would’ve won the super bowl!!!!! Oh yea they did that’s right....but they’re OL sucked and they couldn’t protect Maholmes.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
ot penei sewell,oregon.
i love pitts.
but i think sewell is the best player in the draft.
great question.
hope we face that on draft night.
there really isnt a wrong answer.
I need a song, big guy.
This is priority!

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
If the Chiefs would’ve had a great TE they would’ve won the super bowl!!!!! Oh yea they did that’s right....but they’re OL sucked and they couldn’t protect Maholmes.

If your starting OTs both go down like in KC, you’re pretty much screwed anyway. So I guess that means we shouldn’t draft any O players besides OLinemen? :huh:

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I think Dak is going to throw for 5 grand with the players we have right now, so Sewell.
If he is throwing for that much then we are playing a lot from behind and having a bad season again

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like an all around win

Take either one or trade down.

Of course they both could be available and Jerry has final say so instead the stay at ten and take... DE Jayson Oweh Penn st. And a huge board melt down occurs.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I take the OL over TE any day. Maybe Pitts will be in the HOF, but if we aren’t going D at #10, I take the player that makes the OL stronger and deeper so we can pass protect AND keep the ground game strong, never experiencing what happened last year.