IF Tampa hammers us this weekend....

newlander

Reaction score
like st.louis did last weekend, will JJ then fire Wade? I think you'll see both actually. Tampa is playing VERY well. Especially on defense. I can see a shutout. Sad but true.:eek::

Q_the_man

Reaction score
newlander;2363378 said:
like st.louis did last weekend, will JJ then fire Wade? I think you'll see both actually. Tampa is playing VERY well. Especially on defense. I can see a shutout. Sad but true.:eek::

And u call urself a true fan I hope not..... everybody loses, sorry we didn't go 16-0, but if we lose I can see Wade fired.

bigE79

Reaction score
newlander;2363378 said:
Another one:banghead:

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
If TB hammers us this weekend I wonder if Tony will still be 'enjoying the ride' to the Super Bowl.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't think the Bucs offense is capable of putting up 34...the Rams at least have some very good skill guys. The Bucs don't.

Boysboy

Reaction score
I don't know if they'll hammer us. But if they're up by 2 TDs late in the 4th, I can see Gruden, Garcia, and Bryant wanting to run up the score at the end to get revenge for the '06 TGiving annihilation, TO calling him *** a few years ago, and the Cowboys dumping him a couple of years ago, respectively.

And less not forget about their D-with all the issues we're having on the OL and protecting the ball, I can easily see the Bucs D scoring pts on us. If it comes down to that...yeah it could get ugly.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
All their top receivers are down so not really...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If they play hard and lose than no.

If they play like they did against the Rams and just absolutely dont show up than im open for anything.

Either way we wont win if Romo doesn't play or doesn't play at a high level.

alancdc

Reaction score
newlander;2363378 said:

Hopefully, they will be the team that got held to 13 against a HORRIBLE, even by Dallas standards, defense a few weeks ago. I do wish Griese was playing instead of Garcia. We have to start stopping the run. I don't understand it with the players we have on the d line.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Future;2363436 said:
I don't think the Bucs offense is capable of putting up 34...the Rams at least have some very good skill guys. The Bucs don't.

Have you seen the Bucs play?

Garcia is playing as good as anyone in footnball.

Our defense can't cover much less cover for a long time.

And on top of that we will get the best that Bucs team has to offer.

They could easily get in the 30's. Especially if Brad Johnson turns the ball over.

zeromaster

Reaction score
The drink will flow and blood will spill...

And CZ will melt down from the resulting rue.

But I trust the mods to resurrect it.

zeromaster

Reaction score
CATCH17;2363479 said:
Have you seen the Bucs play?

Garcia is playing as good as anyone in footnball.

Our defense can't cover much less cover for a long time.

And on top of that we will get the best that Bucs team has to offer.

They could easily get in the 30's. Especially if Brad Johnson turns the ball over.
Remember the Giants played Cleveland.

And the Commanders played the Rams.

Anything can happen. Most of the time it's bad, but it depends on which side you're on.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Future;2363436 said:

LOL, the Rams came into the game as the lowest scoring team in the NFL.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think we'll play much better defense against the run this weekend, and if we protect the ball better on offense and play a little more conservative, this should be a close game that we have a chance to win.

Keys:

1. Stop the running game
2. Don't turn the ball over
3. Get the job done on Special Teams

Whether we win or lose, Wade is not going anywhere.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
wayne motley;2363774 said:
I think we'll play much better defense against the run this weekend, and if we protect the ball better on offense and play a little more conservative, this should be a close game that we have a chance to win.

Keys:

1. Stop the running game
2. Don't turn the ball over
3. Get the job done on Special Teams

Whether we win or lose, Wade is not going anywhere.

I hope your right. But so far this year, our "D" makes average offense's look good.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Man! don't be talking like that. I have to live and work with those Bucs fans. C'mon Dallas Cowboys... I need some breathing room this week.

The displace Giants fans here that I work with are easy to deal with. I just don't need any heat from the "Chucky Cronies."

:D :eek::