IF Tampa hammers us this weekend....

BHendri5

Reaction score
newlander;2363378 said:
like st.louis did last weekend, will JJ then fire Wade? I think you'll see both actually. Tampa is playing VERY well. Especially on defense. I can see a shutout. Sad but true.:eek::

Tampa will not hammer us, we will win.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2363501 said:
LOL, the Rams came into the game as the lowest scoring team in the NFL.
And we only had 14...but our offense is loaded with weapons. I'm saying that I don't think (without tons of turnovers) they are going to put up 30 b/c they dont have big play threats.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
Future;2363436 said:
I don't think the Bucs offense is capable of putting up 34...the Rams at least have some very good skill guys. The Bucs don't.

You couldnt be more wrong. Garcia is going to pick us apart.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Future;2363436 said:
I don't think the Bucs offense is capable of putting up 34...the Rams at least have some very good skill guys. The Bucs don't.
The Rams had only been in the red zone a handful of times all season, much less score many TDs, and they hung 34 on us.

Meanwhile, Garcia is playing excellent football. I watched them Sunday night, and they're playing the way we should hope to play without Romo.

Good defense and only one turnover.

They're not a great team, not very explosive, and they play a style that usually keeps opponents in games.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Future;2364152 said:
And we only had 14...but our offense is loaded with weapons. I'm saying that I don't think (without tons of turnovers) they are going to put up 30 b/c they dont have big play threats.

You are right, their O doesn't have a ton of weapons and they don't score a crazy amount of TDs. BUT, check out their scoring, 13 O TDs, 4 D TDs and the 6th ranked kicker with 59 points. They are not totally dominant in one area, but they are getting it done very respectably in all areas. Good D, Good O and good STs. They score 23 a game and we score 27, so it should be close if you follow those numbers, but if we don't play much better they are very capable of handing us our lunch as they are every bit as good as the Skins and Cards(i happen to think they are better) and they are considerably better than the Rams. They are very solid, which we are anything but at this point.