If the Cowboys benched and then traded Dak, would you still love the Cowboys?

lwehlers

Reaction score
yes. no matter how much crap the jones have done i will always be a cowboys fan no matter who the qb is.

starfan1

Reaction score
We've already endured that kind of treatment with Marion Barber, Jason Garrett, and Dak's current contract.
Jerry pretty much makes a habit of kicking real Cowboys fans in the gut.

remember the days at the ranch with talk of billboards and switching to the Vikings for your fandom? Yep good times!!!

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Yes , why would'nt I.I know you and Daknuts need people to say they would go with Dak, But that's not true. We only love Dak (Those of us that do) because he is a Cowboy

Why can't you people grasp this.

leeblair

Reaction score
May I troll you instead with a question of my own? Actually 2 questions.

1. Would you prefer to make the SB but lose with Dak playing great or get bounced earlier with a Dak average or so-so performance in the loss.....genuinely want to know what you'd rather see happen.

2. The stuff that came out from that disgusting Eagles fan about Daks mum, brother etc. Did that make you sick to the stomach or give you a giggle. Again, genuinely interested in what you have to say
If Dak played great we wouldn't have these conversations. I would love to cheer him on if he was what he's supposed to be.
And I haven't heard any of that other stuff you mentioned.
We've been saddled with his poor play for six years, and the propaganda that gets spread to try and convince us that he isn't choking is ridiculous; we watch it every game.
If the Cowboys are beating up on a team, Dak has a great game with great statistics.
But when he has to be the reason the Cowboys are great he chokes; this year it's showing up in interceptions.
The Cowboys are blessed that they haven't lost three or four more games because of his turnovers.
This Cowboys team could be really great; to overcome Dak's turnovers with ease has been a real indicator of how good they could be.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I pledge allegiance to the Star.
I also reserve the right to opine on every game in such a way
that may hurt the feelings of soft people... lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LMAO!!!!

A Dak hater can't handle the fact Dak is playing so good and how he is going to remain a Dallas Cowboy for many years to come, so this hater creates such a ridiculous thread.

***It hurts! I'm in a nightmare!! Someone please get rid of Dak!!!***

:lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I’m a Cowboys fan first and not a certain Cowboys player fan. I was a fan of the Cowboys before Dak and I’ll be a fan after him.
Ditto, since 1969.

The game has changed tho since then, free agency and stuff so some people (mostly younger) can be fans of players vs team.

For instance a lot of Patriots fans that I know (I live in the Northeast) all of the sudden are very interested and won't miss Tampa games. So yeah the followed Brady to another team.

Some of the diehard Dak fans can't seem to man up and admit it, not sure why it's their choice. If they like a player better than a team, just say so.

Instead they call people names like troll, call it a stupid question.

I don't have to call them out, just read through this post and when you see those answers, they are player fans, not a team fan.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
god I hope no one would answer this question with a no. Ban them if they do
Actually I would appreciate their honesty. We know that there are some here who do choose player over team, why not just admit it.

Ken

Reaction score
If you felt that the Cowboys were wrong to bench Dak and subsequently find a way to trade him(contracts can be modified to allow it), would you move on to support whichever team Dak went to, or would you still be a diehard Cowboys fan?
OF COURSE.

Would still be a big fan of him as well.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I'm glad you're finally admitting to be Dak over Dallas instead of trying to pretend otherwise.

OP thanks you for your answer.
Zip it. Same old lame responses.

I try to be nice with you, but once again, the real trolling, Dak-hating, sniveling snake comes out. Go back to your Eagles forums!!!

dcstar

Reaction score
The Cowboys are the Cowboys.

Mr Prescott and the Jones clan are not the reason the Cowboys are the Cowboys. That distinction belongs to Messers Laundry, Brandt, Staubach, Lilly, Pearson, Howley, Jordan et. al.

Go Cowboys!