If the Cowboys lose this game what would be Jerry’s reaction

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
giphy.gif
Oh God, I hope I got all of those pics those girls had.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His reaction is that he will back Dak and back Garrett.
Nothing will change.
But this place will be as usual. And I can’t blame anyone. It won’t be a meltdown as how can it be a meltdown when it was never solid. :laugh: But it was warming up to possibly be a start.

The season will be over, just not eliminated mathematically.

I just hope they don’t pull that rug from under us again. Have no idea what to expect really. And it is mostly on the coaches to get them prepared and have a good game plan.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry is too busy counting his billions to worry about wins or losses.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Blogger: *because the media wont ask the hard questions* Mr Jones, your team just lost to the Commanders, most likely wont reach the playoffs and better chances of going 8-8 for another mediocre season under HC Garrett. What will be your answer in the off season?

Jerry Jones: *pulling out a stack of 20s* Making it RAIN on Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
We will get the dagnabbit reaction like we got after the Titans loss.

strbpah.gif

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
After downing a couple bottles of JWB, he'll wake up the next morning and talk about how great that halftime show was, how the ratings were great, and how he remembers a few years ago we beat the Saints when no one thought we had a chance and it propelled us to the playoffs.

Jerry the mega-optimist always imagines the best possible scenario.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Who knows....he's been saying some pretty insane stuff the last couple of days.

Fire407

Reaction score
I would hope he wouldn't say anything. Leave it up to the head coach like all of the other teams do. But I'm sure Jerry just can't help himself and will put himself front and center win or lose.