If the Cowboys traded w/Bears, who do you want at 20?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
There is growing speculation that the Bears are desperate for a future QB. If a QB falls to the Cowboys at 10 and they decide to make the deal with the Bears, who do you want in that range?

-Corners-Newsome, Farley
-LB-Collins, Davis
-S-Moehrig
-Edge-Phillips, Ojulari
-DT-Barmore
-T-Darrishaw, Jenkins

Yes, it is possible some of these names go ahead of us.

timb2

Reaction score
There is growing speculation that the Bears are desperate for a future QB. If a QB falls to the Cowboys at 10 and they decide to make the deal with the Bears, who do you want in that range?

-Corners-Newsome, Farley
-LB-Collins, Davis
-S-Moehrig
-Edge-Phillips, Ojulari
-DT-Barmore
-T-Darrishaw, Jenkins

My latest mock I have us trading down to #20 and pick Eric Stokes CB Georgia. I'm thinking Surtain , Horn, & Newsome are gone. Farley injury scares me away so we take the fastest Corner Stokes.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
Newsome, I like Barmore a lot and think he's a difference maker in the middle but they've done nothing in FA to replace Awuzie. If they wanted to they might be able to get Levi in the second.
I don't follow college ball like I used to, but from the little film I have watched this year I would go Barmore. I think he could be a difference maker.

morasp

Reaction score
I don't follow college ball like I used to, but from the little film I have watched this year I would go Barmore. I think he could be a difference maker.
He could be a force on running and passing downs. I'm thinking they may look for a DE type who might be able to move inside on passing downs like Crawford used to do.

JBS

Reaction score

-Corners-Newsome, Farley
-LB-Collins, Davis
-S-Moehrig
-Edge-Phillips, Ojulari
-DT-Barmore
-T-Darrishaw, Jenkins

What are we getting in return?

sjmike

Reaction score
They are not going safety in the first round so Moehrig is out. Can't take Farley coming off of surgery in the first. But there is still a lot of good names there. Barmore, Ojulari, Phillips and Collins all really help this team right away

JBS

Reaction score
They are not going safety in the first round so Moehrig is out. Can't take Farley coming off of surgery in the first. But there is still a lot of good names there. Barmore, Ojulari, Phillips and Collins all really help this team right away

Moehrig is absolutely not out

Cowboyny

Reaction score
My latest mock I have us trading down to #20 and pick Eric Stokes CB Georgia. I'm thinking Surtain , Horn, & Newsome are gone. Farley injury scares me away so we take the fastest Corner Stokes.
Actually think this is in Newsome's range. Stokes might be a little too high for me here.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Newsome, I like Barmore a lot and think he's a difference maker in the middle but they've done nothing in FA to replace Awuzie. If they wanted to they might be able to get Levi in the second.
Like Newsome, but he does have an injury history as well. Think Barmore goes much later then here.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
He could be a force on running and passing downs. I'm thinking they may look for a DE type who might be able to move inside on passing downs like Crawford used to do.
There are several inside/outside players outside rd 1 to fit that Crawford replacement role. Perhaps one can play the base at End and kick inside in the nickel.