If the season ended today, Packers would host WFT in 1st round of playoff

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You’re on the message board spewing the negativity that made you infamous in the first place, now that the team is slumping. If you can’t comprehend how that fits the definition of fair weather fan then you’re embarrassing yourself more than usual.
There's a reason you're getting called out by more people that just me.

Stop while you're behind.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You and the negative realism clan. Glad your kind are sticking together.
You notice nobody is defending you, right?

They don't want to be associated with someone as clueless as you that calls people things without even know what the word you're calling them means.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You notice nobody is defending you, right?

They don't want to be associated with someone as clueless as you that calls people things without even know what the word you're calling them means.

I’ve received several likes. Most ppl know what kinda fan and poster you are :facepalm:

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The issue is that when Dallas went 5-0 they were relying more on the running game than Dak....even the win against the Falcons saw the running game be the main focus so when the running game is the focus, Dallas is 6-0 this season whereas they are 1-4 when Dak is the focus.

They need to change that formula but with Moore trying to help prove Dak is an elite passing QB and JJ wanting to show his investment was a smart one then we will most likely continue to see the Dak first approach while seeing the effects in the team record.

Most games have been pretty balanced, but Dak was the focus on TB and New England and played very well in both. He has proved he can do it.

Dak threw for 445 yards vs the New England with Zeke & Pollard only averaging around 4 YPC. They only rushed 27 times to Dak's 51 attempts (almost 2:1 in favor of DAK). Best performance ever vs NE.

Will agree that they did not preform well in DAN, KC, & LV but the entire team failed to show blocking, pass catching, and yes quarterbacking, all played a role.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Your kind"???? Damn, talk about bigotry.

it is what it is. You and your kind would be sick if the cowboys win a superbowl because you wouldn’t be able to get your rocks off on negativity anymore

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
it is what it is. You and your kind would be sick if the cowboys win a superbowl because you wouldn’t be able to get your rocks off on negativity anymore
IF the Cowboys win the Super Bowl I will be right here, just like I am right here if they don't.

If that bothers you and your buddies, I'm glad.

blueblood70

Reaction score
odd i thought we had 6 to play..maybe i woke up after being in coma for 7 weeks? Wow wft is in the payoffs..oh they are NOT!!

fivetwos

Reaction score
Now maybe more will get what I've been saying for a month.

The one seed stays home, and the two and three get gimme warm up games at home....

The four seed gets the Rams.

These games right now don't not count.

Now.....they still have a shot at 13-4 with an 11-1 conference record. Maybe 12-5 and 10-2.

That SHOULD get them at least the three....but a very top heavy NFC makes the four seed not the place to be of you're planning on going far in the playoffs.

Yeah, yeah....I know....just get in and anything can happen.

This franchise has won two road playoff games ONCE in the same season in its illustrious history, and not at all in 29 years.

Championships are won now just as much as in January in certain cases (like when you're 0-9 in your last nine road playoff games)

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
We are playing like the worst team in the division right now so unless something changes I don't see us making the playoffs.

Mannix

Reaction score
We make the tournament in my prediction.

Why does that bother you? It shouldn't. Also, who cares (besides you ) if my prediction is right or not?
Not picking...what you said just brought up a question that I have had for years. 20 years ago, NOBODY referred to it as a tournament....it was playoffs....then we all head Parcells continually say tournament and it grew legs everywhere. Weird...strange....wacky....zany. Ok....I'm done.

Mannix

Reaction score
Now maybe more will get what I've been saying for a month.

The one seed stays home, and the two and three get gimme warm up games at home....

The four seed gets the Rams.

These games right now don't not count.

Now.....they still have a shot at 13-4 with an 11-1 conference record. Maybe 12-5 and 10-2.

That SHOULD get them at least the three....but a very top heavy NFC makes the four seed not the place to be of you're planning on going far in the playoffs.

Yeah, yeah....I know....just get in and anything can happen.

This franchise has won two road playoff games ONCE in the same season in its illustrious history, and not at all in 29 years.

Championships are won now just as much as in January in certain cases (like when you're 0-9 in your last nine road playoff games)

Been saying as well.....tired of idiots continually brushing off AFC losses. They just don't get it!!!

JayFord

Reaction score
ok

If WFT plays any other team last night they lose and probably by 3 scores

there were Wide Receivers open the entire 2nd half on every passing play and Wilson didnt see them just like he hasnt the past three games

but i will give WFT credit, their close out offense is a good one and that couldve been a touchdown by Thomas

fivetwos

Reaction score
Been saying as well.....tired of idiots continually brushing off AFC losses. They just don't get it!!!
AFC or not, they have used up their allotment of games where the opponent clearly wants it more than they do.

That's going to be tough considering the Super Bowl for Wash, NY and Philly will be the home games vs us.

It's pretty much the four seed. Rams are beatable, but that'll be that the following week on the road.

Ever seen that movie?

Blackspider214

Reaction score
REaLIsTiC. Yeah the same realism that said we were going 9-8 before the season. Sorry to bust your bubble buddy but perpetual negativity isn’t realistic

When does it stop being "negative" and become realistic with a franchise who finds a way to unravel for well over 2 decades now?

we have lost 3 out of 4. Injuries, officiating, Covid is hitting this team. You are foolish if you don't think 9 wins is likely.

And either way, this team is going nowhere in the playoffs. They will win the East by default because it's that bad but was that the goal at 6-1 and going after a top seed? Nah. You can take it as being negative but after seeing this movie play out for 26 years, it's just what it is until proven otherwise.