If the season ended today, Packers would host WFT in 1st round of playoff

Dallasfann

Reaction score
I can't think of many things I'm less afraid of then the Washington Football players. This headline should say. If the season ended today, The Packers would get a 1st round bye.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When does it stop being "negative" and become realistic with a franchise who finds a way to unravel for well over 2 decades now?

we have lost 3 out of 4. Injuries, officiating, Covid is hitting this team. You are foolish if you don't think 9 wins is likely.

And either way, this team is going nowhere in the playoffs. They will win the East by default because it's that bad but was that the goal at 6-1 and going after a top seed? Nah. You can take it as being negative but after seeing this movie play out for 26 years, it's just what it is until proven otherwise.

What kind of a clown thinks that past performance has ANYTHING to do with THIS season? Oh well I guess since the Chiefs went from 1970-2018 with no rings that means there was no shot they win a ring in 2019. Ohhh wait that's not how reality works LOL. And yes if you think 9 wins is likely you are the foolish one.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Let's accept whatever happens in this team's games that are yet to be played. It's anyone's guess if we'll recover from our recent woes. It's, also, anyone's guess if our returning injured players might be able to resurrect us from the downward spiral of the recent weeks. I plan on enjoying whatever comes of our remaining games and encourage the members of this website to do the same. The coming games will be exciting to see.

Love of the game, however it might end this season for the Cowboys, should be appreciated for whatever excitement it provides. We're fortunate to have a better than average team to follow. Let's, also, hope they'll be something more than that, soon. For now, let's just enjoy the journey! :)

Last edited:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Let that sink in.........other words, they're right our folks (LOL).

BTW......they don't have many older vets on their team but you better Del Rio will them running through a wall for our game. But first things first, let's take care of the Saints.

That would be one hell of an arse whooping, would be like an extra bye week for the Pack.:laugh:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If all the wc teams lost dallas would then have to play arizona at their place ! TB and GB would play

rambo2

Reaction score
Let that sink in.........other words, they're right our folks (LOL).

BTW......they don't have many older vets on their team but you better Del Rio will them running through a wall for our game. But first things first, let's take care of the Saints.

The season doesn't end today. 6 more games and Rodgers already has some injury issues and lost a starting olineman for the season.