If they target a trenches player at 26, which would have the biggest impact?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I don’t want to get my hopes up for the kid. I see him and TP would be the best backfield in the league. We would have three players that can score anywhere on the field. I just don’t see Atlanta, Washington, New England, Chargers, and Tampa passing on him. Once you get to pick 12 he will be the number 1 player on the board. I think you mentioned a trade up. That is the only way the Cowboys would be able to get him.
I hate the idea of trading up for a 1st rd running back, but I can definitely see the team doing so. If he makes say 10 picks away think they will indeed make the trade.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
100%. I’m not the biggest JSN fan but I would like the pick. I’d just hope theyd still let Lamb get a good amount of slot snaps because he’s lethal there.

Gosh JSN would just get 1:1 looks all day with us trotting out Lamb and Cooks on the outside. Pick your poison.
I like JSN, but believe there is almost zero chance he is there at 26, he perhaps may even be the 1st receiver drafted. Him on our offense now, would be an excellent fit.