If this team is serious about making a playoff run, Zuerlein should be cut tomorrow

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Single-handedly lost the game today by failing to do the simple, most fundamental job that a kicker is tasked with - making an extra point.

He has too many misses, and even the ones he makes look like misses.

He's got to go if this team thinks its a contender. You absolutely cannot trot him out as your kicker in Green Bay in December.

CowboyFFan

Reaction score
LOL this team isnt serious about anything as long as the walking dead of an owner is in charge

JayFord

Reaction score
Greg is the least of my problems right now

they want to send a message then bench brown

Smith22

Reaction score
Told my friend weeks ago Greg would cost us 1-2 games, but Brown's play at corner was atrocious. A 14 year vet terrorized him today.

Parsons has heart, rest of the team not so much.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Told my friend weeks ago Greg would cost us 1-2 games, but Brown's play at corner was atrocious. A 14 year vet terrorized him today.

Parsons has heart, rest of the team not so much.

Brown was bad, no doubt.

But a kicker has, quite literally, one job. Make a kick. There are not nearly the intricacies and difficulties to it that there are playing the cornerback position.

No one is absolved of blame. But the job Greg is asked to do is a lot easier to find a replacement for.

Smith22

Reaction score
I mean I'm not a fan but he didn't "single handedly" do anything. He missed a extra point and his silly *** coach had him kick a 60 yarder....he's also the reason why you even went into OT to begin with.
To be fair, opposing kicker hit from 56. Clearly the team felt like 59 was in range. Not sure I agree with them when he can't make an XP, but here we are.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I mean I'm not a fan but he didn't "single handedly" do anything. He missed a extra point and his silly *** coach had him kick a 60 yarder....he's also the reason why you even went into OT to begin with.

Well, if he does his job and makes the extra point, there's no OT.

I would call that single-handledly losing the game.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
To be fair, opposing kicker hit from 56. Clearly the team felt like 59 was in range. Not sure I agree with them when he can't make an XP, but here we are.
I understand but no kicker kicks 100% from 59-60 yards. That's far from a a gimmie. Everyone isn't Justin Tucker.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score

As @America's Cowboy said, if your nickname is "Greg the Leg" you are expected to be able to hit from 59 yards indoors.

Greg's MO for his entire career has been his big booming leg. Asking him to hit from 59 is not out of the realm of sanity.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Absolutely. We also win the Tampa Bay game if not for him.

I don't understand how you consistently Miss extra points almost every single game. What's the problem? Well he needs to figure it out when his *** gets sent home for good. I'm sick of his ****.