If this team is serious about making a playoff run, Zuerlein should be cut tomorrow

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Get real dude! The extra point I’ll give you, the 59 yard field goal, no

His nickname is "Greg the Leg" because he's supposed to have the best leg in the NFL. If you can't trust him to make a 59-yarder OR an extra point, why is he on the roster?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
His nickname is "Greg the Leg" because he's supposed to have the best leg in the NFL. If you can't trust him to make a 59-yarder OR an extra point, why is he on the roster?

I don't care what FG kicker you are a 59 yard FG is a 50/50 thing at best

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Did you see the Ravens last week? Lost their QB and #1 WR before the game, lost 3 RBs before the season started along with their #1 CB. Good teams find a way. Heck, the raiders found a way.
Ravens and the Cowboys both have 7 wins. I don't see much difference there.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Now this is a thread I can get behind. I'm so over him. I never, ever trust him when he is lining up to make a kick. Can't even make an extra point. Look over at the Raiders and here is a kicker I've never heard of nailing everything.

I'm done with Zuerlein.

kevm3

Reaction score
Nobody is blaming him for the 59 yarder. They're blaming him for missing an easy extra point. If he can't make routine kicks like that, why is he on the team?

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Well, let's see how things go with Gregory, Cooper, Dlaw, Lamb and maybe even Gallimore in the lineup before we throw the towel in.
I hope the rest of the league thinks the Cowboys are hype, and all of those guys come in and go to work in the playoffs.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I don't care what FG kicker you are a 59 yard FG is a 50/50 thing at best

I'm not trying to tell you that a 59-yard kick is easy. But if your calling card is your deep kicking ability, you should be counted on to make that.

I can live with that miss by itself, but when you couple it with a missed extra point, that's a level of incompetency you can't have from a kicker on a playoff team.

75boyz

Reaction score
Agree. Inconsistency and field goal kicker are not 2 words you want associated with one another.

Somebody else earlier this year called hum 50-50 Greg and I agreed.

I do not feel confident on PATs or FG attempts.
Bout the same as a coin toss.

jmo

Xeven

Reaction score
Him missing extra points is reason enough. Fire him now.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This team ain't running anywhere.
It's done.
ZERO leadership.
Zero coaching.
Zero playoff wins.

It's the same old crap and Daks now part of the losing culture

SFloridaCowboy

Reaction score
Zeurlein cost us the Tampa Bay game and this one for sure. Because he missed the xtra point, the Boys later went for two and failed, thus losing a second point they should have had.

Why was there no free safety helping Anthony Brown cover Desean Jackson, who especially torments the Boys?

If next week we have Gregory and DLAW back on defense and Cee Dee and Amari back on offfense, I can see the team possibly going 5-1 to end up 12-5.

If we did not draft Micah Parsons, we would be 4-7 at best.

Why did not Dak pass well earlier in he game. He can't come back to win all the time. Why can't this team take the ball to start the game and score and put the opposition on its heels. The OL is not opening holes anymore. The offense is struggling.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Zeurlein cost us the Tampa Bay game and this one for sure. Because he missed the xtra point, the Boys later went for two and failed, thus losing a second point they should have had.

Why was there no free safety helping Anthony Brown cover Desean Jackson, who especially torments the Boys?

If next week we have Gregory and DLAW back on defense and Cee Dee and Amari back on offfense, I can see the team possibly going 5-1 to end up 12-5.

If we did not draft Micah Parsons, we would be 4-7 at best.

Why did not Dak pass well earlier in he game. He can't come back to win all the time. Why can't this team take the ball to start the game and score and put the opposition on its heels. The OL is not opening holes anymore. The offense is struggling.
Take a look at the defense to why we lost. No defense should give up 36, even if the refs handed them 23.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Absolutely. We also win the Tampa Bay game if not for him.

I don't understand how you consistently Miss extra points almost every single game. What's the problem? Well he needs to figure it out when his *** gets sent home for good. I'm sick of his ****.

I don’t understand how you miss extra points and short field goals that have directly lost 2 games and still have a job.