If we can land JPJ & Brooks tonite

Carson

Reaction score
Jerry is basically telling the world right now that we want Brooks.

Quite the poker player, that Jerry.
Problem is, Brooks is rated around 10-12 today and not sure he is going to last. I am hoping it’s JPJ, Wilson or Brooks in 2

Staubacher

Reaction score
So all the Dallas Fanboys were saying we could pick up any old running back in the fourth round and now everyone celebrating about Brooks in the 2nd because Jerry likes him.
I don't think some of you realize what myrimodons you are

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
There is very little chance the Cowboys draft JPJ.

They really like Hoffman and JPJ's medicals are scary.

Not drafting him is more about Hoffman. The Cowboys have him penciled in as the starter.
The good thing about a pencil...., it has an eraser at the end of it. Please no ink when it comes to Hoffman. Need to grab a C in the 3rd round.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
I herd they like Hoffman and Bass very much, would not surprise me if they ignore the center position and go all defense, they still need a ton on that side of the ball, also don't discard WR, Jerry loves his flashy toys.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
The only way we get JPJ and brooks is if we do some serious trading

jujoboys

Reaction score
IMO, we just need to come out of day 2 with a LBer, DT, and RB. I don't care which order they are taken just take the best available on the board at the time. No trade ups for players. If anything trade down and try to get some picks in the 4th round. This draft is deep due to the players that got extra years due to Covid.

cowboybish

Reaction score
The WVU center would be a dream pick up in the second round. National champion wrestler at WVU and team captain on football team. I heard on sirus radio earlier in the week the longest match this year was 53 seconds
WV HS state wrestling champion not WVU but still a wresting background is always a plus.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Tonight is the night Jerry makes your dreams come true and takes a QB. With the 56th overall pick in the NFL Draft the Dallas Cowboys take Spencer Rattler. lol
I can already see Jerry marketing a Cowboys colored rattler being sold and all these fans rattling them in unison. Sounding like an enormous rattlesnake roundup in the BigTop.....

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They passed on JPJ for a guy with reported motivational / consistency issues. Doesn't seem too wise to me, but I sure hope this works out.

jujoboys

Reaction score
I can already see Jerry marketing a Cowboys colored rattler being sold and all these fans rattling them in unison. Sounding like an enormous rattlesnake roundup in the BigTop.....
lol. I sure hope Jerry isn't reading this forum and your quote. If he thinks he can make another buck off of some promotion like that then Rattler will be a Cowboy tonight. Jerry is probably jealous that Atlanta is getting all of the media attention right now by taking Penix and making Cousins mad.