If we can land JPJ & Brooks tonite

Creeper

Reaction score
My greatest fear is this will be an offensive draft. That defense is thin, and bad up front. The next pick needs to be defense. In fact 2 of the next 3 picks should be defense.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
There is very little chance the Cowboys draft JPJ.

They really like Hoffman and JPJ's medicals are scary.

Not drafting him is more about Hoffman. The Cowboys have him penciled in as the starter.
:laugh:Where'd that come from? He was absolutely dreadful last season.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Biadasz won the Rimmington Trophy so that is not always a sure thing; and on a side note the player the trophy was named for was not all that in the NFL
TB is Pro Bowl C.

Just got 20-30 million pay check.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
So just screw the defense right?

We have no DTs and LBs
Well, Mazi is just in his second year, too early to write him off. Overshown didn't even play last year, again to early to write him off.

We're not privy to why Mazi lost weight or how Overshown's recovery is going.

Not saying it''ll work out, but just saying not going defense in the first or second pick may not for sure be a bad thing.

We'll see...

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This will be our best draft in a decade .
If they come away with Fraser or JPJ + Brooks or Benson tonight, this draft will have already been a pretty good success in my books.

Also, I could live with them picking Peyton Wilson or Cooper if the centers are wiped out. They desperately need a starting caliber linebacker.

This team has a TON of holes. To think we're going to patch all of them in this draft is illogical. At this point they need to just be picking the best players available at their positions of need.

2024 & 2025 are likely going to be low key rebuild years and I can live with that as long as the front office's strategy is coherent.