If we can only resign Bennett or Quinn, your choice

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Quin....and geez does DLaw suck now or what..5 sacks???
Lawrence is a superior player to Quinn in every measure except sacks, which apparently is what you value.

If you think Quinn's sacks outweigh his overall play and put him anywhere near Lawrence's level, that tells me you don't watch the games.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Quinn all day. Better player at this point. Won’t cost you penalties for simply not knowing how to lineup and will get you more sacks. Plus Bennett long term scares me. There is a reason he has bounced or been traded from team to team.

Actually I'm not sure either gets more than a one year deal.......Bennett for sure.

Last edited:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Bennett hasn’t been here long and is still among the leaders on DL.....lol. I’d be thrilled to have both.

cern

Reaction score
Bennett had the cowboys restructure his deal to a one year. Glean from that what you will.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Lol I read people saying Quinn and Bennett, And this always happens, it happened with Lawrence how they cant lose him, it happened with Elliot and he cant be let go. But as soon as they sign for big money its a bad deal. Same will happen with a Quinn or Bennett signing with the same people in this thread talking about they are needed. These same people will be saying the FO is clueless and its wasted money that will haunt them on the cap.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
There is no excuse for lining up off sides at all but twice in one game

Bennett only got *called* for offsides twice. At least two more on one drive after that. It's like he had some weird passive aggressive thing going.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
What excites you about Bennett?

This probably says it all.........but honestly until we figure how to draft and develop DLs, I'd like to see BOTH returned.
Post #37
If they were going to say, no we will do nothing at DT and expect Hill to develop---I take Bennett without hesitation.

Quinn is a decent enough edge presence but there are way way too many times he gets run out of plays. The sacks are nice, but he is not a complete player.

Bennett makes more plays in terms of disruption, both run and pass in comparison.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Both are gone, along with many others. Defense may have 5 new starters next year