if we cant open up this offense

STSINAZ

Reaction score
With roy williams we will never be able to. To witten roy crayton barber felix get them all on the field at the same time or at least five of them and you will see domination. Thoughts?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I know its going to take time for Romo and Roy to get their timing together but man I can't wait to see how good this offense is. That's my only hope for the season IMO. We're just invincible offensively. And we can be. But Jason Garrett worries me. I'm just hoping his poor playcalling was due to having a poor quarterback. I hope we put TO back in motion.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
How can you open up an already vertical passing game that cant pass protect?

zeroburrito

Reaction score
with one of the worst lines in the league it doesnt matter what weapons you have. the line is the most important part of a team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see it happen first. Not just read about the potential.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, the offensive line will have to play the best game of their lives for the rest of the year, thats the only way for cowboys to do anything

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Ok...how do we open up the offense with a quarterback who doesn't trust his arm over 10 yards?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2409069 said:
How can you open up an already vertical passing game that cant pass protect?

go 4 wides

and have the 2 inside guys run some short routes

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The worst line in the league? Hardly. Do you guys see how much Roethlisberger gets beat up? Romo makes this line look better than it really is. That's fact. With Kosier back...o-line is one of the least of my worries though still a worry.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
STSINAZ;2409007 said:
With

roy williams we will never be able to.

1. To
  2. witten
  3. roy
  4. crayton
  5. barber
  6. felix
get them all on the field at the same time or at least five of them and you will see domination. Thoughts?

The Sextuplets:starspin

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
the kid 05;2409380 said:
Ok...how do we open up the offense with a quarterback who doesn't trust his arm over 10 yards?

are you referring to Johnson?, cause he's done.Now Romo,can throw more than 10 yards,with a broken pinkie.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
djdoug;2409820 said:
are you referring to Johnson?, cause he's done.Now Romo,can throw more than 10 yards,with a broken pinkie.

pfft romo can throw more then 40 yards with his left arm :)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
rocyaice;2409541 said:
The worst line in the league? Hardly. Do you guys see how much Roethlisberger gets beat up? Romo makes this line look better than it really is. That's fact. With Kosier back...o-line is one of the least of my worries though still a worry.
Really. People forget how Romo was hardly touched the first five games of the year.

One bad game vs the Cardinals (not counting when Grampa was in at QB. Nobody respected the pass then) and we have one of the worst Olines in the league

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Its been all doom and gloom around here,and I'm gettin sick of it.this ship CAN be righted.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
djdoug;2409840 said:
Its been all doom and gloom around here,and I'm gettin sick of it.this ship CAN be righted.
people act as if we'll be the same team we were under Brad Johnson.

That idea is laughable.