if we cant open up this offense

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
windward;2409833 said:
Really. People forget how Romo was hardly touched the first five games of the year.

One bad game vs the Cardinals (not counting when Grampa was in at QB. Nobody respected the pass then) and we have one of the worst Olines in the league

romo got hit alot against green bay. that game was sloppy.

he got hit a ton against washington, actually took some of the worst hits he has ever had in that game.

cincy got pressure but they didnt hit him. and arizona beat his brains out.

So I am not sure what team you have been watching. you must be thinking of last year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It starts up front. The line must play better. Period!

Everything else will take care of itself after that.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
theebs;2409847 said:
romo got hit alot against green bay. that game was sloppy.

he got hit a ton against washington, actually took some of the worst hits he has ever had in that game.

cincy got pressure but they didnt hit him. and arizona beat his brains out.

So I am not sure what team you have been watching. you must be thinking of last year.

wasn't it versus Cleveland where he got his jaw busted open?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the kid 05;2409852 said:
wasn't it versus Cleveland where he got his jaw busted open?

yeah he got the cut against cleveland.

but apparently to some only sacks count as getting hit and so that doesnt count.

romo was clean the first two weeks for the most part. After that he got beaten up pretty good.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
theebs;2409855 said:
yeah he got the cut against cleveland.

but apparently to some only sacks count as getting hit and so that doesnt count.

romo was clean the first two weeks for the most part. After that he got beaten up pretty good.

do you know any sites were they count the knockdowns?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
the kid 05;2409858 said:
do you know any sites were they count the knockdowns?

nope, I am not sure if the gamebooks do or dont.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
To help with the pass protection I believe getting quicker routes for TO and/or Roy and then making sure you use a liberal sprinkling of Felix into the game on some shorter stuff where he can run after the catch would help get Tony back into the flow quicker, and better, but also help the O-Line that is struggling.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
We have no excuse not to be the #1 offense in the league with the talent we have. Even our o-line talent is good, we're just playing like crap.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
STSINAZ;2409007 said:
With roy williams we will never be able to. To witten roy crayton barber felix get them all on the field at the same time or at least five of them and you will see domination. Thoughts?

I agree....if not--then our OL is really OVERPAID! :banghead:

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I think if we run more slants that will open up the offense more. We can't hit a home run every time however I would love to see TO run some more slants I don't think he can be covered while running a slant.