If We Choke Division Away, Tuna Has To Go...period

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sorry fellas, but if we fold this year like we did last year, and losing to Atlanta would quailfy, then Tuna has to go.

Playoff teams do not get pasted at home like this, made me want to puke watching our D just give up like that.

If we lose to Atlanta, we can kiss the division goodbye.

If that happens, Tuna has to go......period:mad:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;1224772 said:
Sorry fellas, but if we fold this year like we did last year, and losing to Atlanta would quailfy, then Tuna has to go.

Playoff teams do not get pasted at home like this, made me want to puke watching our D just give up like that.

If we lose to Atlanta, we can kiss the division goodbye.

If that happens, Tuna has to go......period:mad:

I think that if that happens, BP will leave himself. Seriously.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Jimz31;1224782 said:
I think that if that happens, BP will leave himself. Seriously.

please God, let it be

we're not making any real progress here with things status quo

games like tonight shouldnt be happening in week 14's of playoff drives of the 4th yr of a guy who people think is a top of the line HC...we had a team at almost full strength, at home, against a team missing some people and we got obliterated

there's really no excuse

David

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I'd like to see how we'd do with BP and a real DCoord first.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bill Parcells looked absolutely CLUELESS today... it was amazing...

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
BP got dismantled tonight. Peyton looked so damn innovative. It makes you wonder if we're taking advantage of our personell correctly.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
how about if he wins the division you guys are IP BANNED permanently?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
THEHEREAFTER;1224815 said:
It makes you wonder if we're taking advantage of our personell correctly.

I've wondered that for a long time.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
chinch;1224817 said:
how about if he wins the division you guys are IP BANNED permanently?

I think that we will win the division....the original post was about IF we don't.

khiladi

Reaction score
Rack;1224811 said:

The Ravens coach got rid of his OC... Bill can start taking the reigns if he was STILL that damn good.. even if he does not let Zimmer go, and he take a more assertive role... I just don't think he has it anymore...

He really looked clueless...

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't blame any of the coordinators. It's obvious that BP runs everything, including the offense and the defense. I've never seen plays like Payton used tonight when he was here, which means that he didn't do the things he wanted to do when he was here.

neosapien23

Reaction score
Rack;1224811 said:

I blame Parcells more for the conservative defense approach than I do Zimmer. Everyone keeps bashing Zimmer, but BP is the one who has shown a penchant for playing conservative on both sides of the ball. The Cowboys losing this game might be a blessing in disguise. Hopefully the coaching staff will become more creative in trying to create pressure like they did against the Colts. The boys got no pressure on Eli Manning and were extremely lucky to get the win. Eli had too much time to throw and Brees did as well.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
neosapien23;1224873 said:
I blame Parcells more for the conservative defense approach than I do Zimmer. Everyone keeps bashing Zimmer, but BP is the one who has shown a penchant for playing conservative on both sides of the ball.

I can sorta see that argument, except Zimmer was inept before Parcells got here when it came to creating a pass rush or winning a game in the 4th qtr with a lead

its been the same garbage since 2000 with him

David

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Something has to change. It seems like every time we get close.....we hit the self-destruct button. But what is that something. We looked like garbage on both sides tonight. It was very difficult to watch.

neosapien23

Reaction score
dbair1967;1224882 said:
I can sorta see that argument, except Zimmer was inept before Parcells got here when it came to creating a pass rush or winning a game in the 4th qtr with a lead

its been the same garbage since 2000 with him

David

But Zimmer always blitzed. He had too. The front four couldn't create pressure so he would try to compensate. Zimmer didn't have the talent on defense back then. Zimmer worked well with the limited talent he had.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
We're such idiots. Instead of hiring one of Bill's asistants (Payton, Belichick), we hired Bill himself.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
neosapien23;1224873 said:
I blame Parcells more for the conservative defense approach than I do Zimmer.

So today, against a team that was running a bunch of screens and gimmick plays, we should of blitzed MORE?

You do realize the worst play to blitz against is a screen, right?