If We Choke Division Away, Tuna Has To Go...period

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Clove;1224847 said:
I don't blame any of the coordinators. It's obvious that BP runs everything, including the offense and the defense. I've never seen plays like Payton used tonight when he was here, which means that he didn't do the things he wanted to do when he was here.

You don't think Peyton knew how to play us? Ofcourse he did things that no one has seen so far. He gave the ball to a fullback who hasn't touched it until last night. How do you game plan against a guy who you never even heard of? The coaches planned poorly, the players played worst.

cowboysfan

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1225289 said:
You don't think Peyton knew how to play us? Ofcourse he did things that no one has seen so far. He gave the ball to a fullback who hasn't touched it until last night. How do you game plan against a guy who you never even heard of? The coaches planned poorly, the players played worst.

That's right.
Sean and Gary knows our players (except TO??, forget about this year draft) and typical schemes pretty well, all the strength and weakness, but we don't know much about their players (esp Brees and Bush !!), it might not be a "fair" game ... ?? I saw that Romo trying to throw after 3 steps but hesitated most of the time, I think all the receivers are well-covered.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Rack;1224811 said:
I'd like to see how we'd do with BP and a real DCoord first.
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT:bang2:

Stop thinking Parcells is not in control of EVERYTHING. His background IS defense...so I know his hands are all over this defense. And when you see that the Saints have the #1 offense in the NFL, then you should know Payton was not running the offense last year.....Parcells was. Please believe!!!!!!!!

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbailey423;1225366 said:
STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT:bang2:

Stop thinking Parcells is not in control of EVERYTHING. His background IS defense...so I know his hands are all over this defense. And when you see that the Saints have the #1 offense in the NFL, then you should know Payton was not running the offense last year.....Parcells was. Please believe!!!!!!!!

Oh they do believe, if it's a good game, Parcells gets all the credit, he runs everything. If it's a bad game...hey, what can BP do, he's just the HC. ;)