If we continue to win 12 games, we're fine!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
We've won 36 games in the last 3 years without making big moves in free agency, why should we start now? With this kind of mindset, doing good is the right things to do, trying to get over the hump and getting a RING is the wrong thing to do! Please give your thoughts, 36 wins are a lot!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Only one team has won more games in the regular season over the same time span, the Chiefs. They have one more.

So from this point I can see Dallas' logic. They already have a team that gets them in the postseason.

What they lack is a true difference maker that can help them actually win in the postseason. Once again they show no interest in getting any better.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
We've won 36 games in the last 3 years without making big moves in free agency, why should we start now? With this kind of mindset, doing good is the right things to do, trying to get over the hump and getting a RING is the wrong thing to do! Please give your thoughts, 36 wins are a lot!!!
You are right. 36 wins are a lot.

Maybe we should start to lose more games the next years. Just because those many wins could get into our heads and then be a big distraction.

conner01

Reaction score
The difference is we’ve lost more contributing players this year. The last couple years we’ve brought in guys but we had a nice core of guys here to blend them with.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
We ain’t winning 12. Not even 10 only if lucky. Will lose to both Washington and giants this year at least once.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The difference is we’ve lost more contributing players this year. The last couple years we’ve brought in guys but we had a nice core of guys here to blend them with.
Exactly right, which is why they should have added players to get them over the top two years ago.

Why didn’t they? Because they didn’t want cap problems, although what do we have now? Cap problems.

There’s no plan. It’s….is this player worth the money? No, the draft is better. Always.

We know free agents are overpriced but the kid can’t wrap his head around the idea that you have to pony up here and there.

So now we are headed for a down cycle and didn’t take our best shot along the way.

They are NOT good at this. Trying to tell a narcissist they are wrong is an interesting situation in life.

It may just be more fun to root against some very unlikable people. I’m getting there and they are making it easier.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The regular season is just a rat race to get to the tournament. If you are not built for success in the tournament what is the point.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
That's fine for some fans, and while I don't share that feeling, I can't condemn them for it. To be able to turn on the tube and have a pretty good chance of seeing the Cowboys win is all some fans want.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YAY ... another melt down topic (well, actually same old stuff) ..... this is entertainment ....

I will be fine with another 12 win season. It means we are in the playoffs, and that means anything can happen.
I am not one to sit back and whine for the next 10 months ...wah, one and done over that time span every single day.

I will enjoy the season as it unfolds to get to that point.

Those are my thoughts. :thumbup: