If we lose this weekend Bill Belichick will be our next coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy1

Reaction score
I honestly don't think Jerry wants him here. He would expect too much control and Jerry will never give it up. I could see him going to Washington though.

Chasing6

Reaction score
The rumors are already swirling and Jerry wants to make a splash. I hope McCarthy and DQ coach like their lives depend on it.
It will never happen. Jerry likes all the attention he can get on the Cowboys. Bellichick wants no attention. If you think Parcells had a problem with Jerry, try to imagine a 71 year old Belichick.

I would have loved to see his reaction on the Trey Lance trade.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
You know they’ve already talked.

Bill is one of the greats.

Big Mike gets one last chance.

And so does Dak and his mega millions cap hit.

cowboyed

Reaction score
The rumors are already swirling and Jerry wants to make a splash. I hope McCarthy and DQ coach like their lives depend on it.
I doubt this will be the case because it's exactly that, rumors, and those can take on a life of their own.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's just a game, bruh. He's not ACTUALLY a giant.
Go ahead, ace, explain the sport of football to a head coach and a successful one. With that retort of sorts, were you instead talking about the Giants...you know, 'big blue' and their dropping out this year. We all know it's a game. Do you? Just how many years did YOU play and when was the time YOU went head to head against a 6'7" 330 pounder...waiting now. Pretend now that you can explain away that reality here....Make friends with Jelly Roll. Go ahead and act like YOU are an English tutor some more.

:popcorn: :hammer:

ksadler1

Reaction score
I was about to say 72 year old Belichick is the last coach I'd want for Dallas, but I was wrong. You mentioned the last guy I'd want in Dallas. I'd be done with this team.
I guess we'll agree to disagree. Neither would work for Jerry anyway. I always said l'd stop watching the Cowboys if they ever signed TO, but l didn't. I'm a fan of the team, not any one player or coach. We have the worst GM in the NFL, but l still watch.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Go ahead, ace, explain the sport of football to a head coach and a successful one. With that retort of sorts, were you instead talking about the Giants...you know, 'big blue' and their dropping out this year. We all know it's a game. Do you? Just how many years did YOU play and when was the time YOU went head to head against a 6'7" 330 pounder...waiting now. Pretend now that you can explain away that reality here....Make friends with Jelly Roll. Go ahead and act like YOU are an English tutor some more.

:popcorn: :hammer:
Ah look, the master troll returns! Love the gibberish!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
"Rumors" are often 90% of one journalist or talking head with a podcast, tv show or blog making up speculation and 60 others repeating it and it is therefore a "rumor going around" Occassionally a rumor is someone in the know leaking something but far more often its someone looking for clicks making something up and many others parroting it.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
you guys always say that stupid crap about making a splash. If Jerry fires Mike, that in and of itself is making a splash. Jerry would get massive publicity if he hired Mickey Mouse as coach.

Billy Boy stunk the past 4 years, why would we want him?

Status
Not open for further replies.