If we lose to Green Bay, it might be time to tank

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
6-10

you will get your mediocre draft position and you will like it, sir!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Ok let's do that.

The Packers were 4-6 one point last year.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
losing to GB is quite possible. the sky won’t be falling but our best LB is out, our best OL is out, zeke suspension looming during bye week... i mean things don’t look too shabby

links18

Reaction score
If we tank, Garrett gets another built in excuse. No, it should be on this coaching staff to figure out how to win with a team that is mostly the same (or supposedly upgraded) as the one that went 13-3 last season and had the #1 seed. If they can't figure out how to adjust, they need to hit the bricks.

canters

Reaction score
The season is long,,,,and teams go through slumps regularly. I would not be surprised to see the Gmen go on a winning streak and the Eagles slump, or the ‘Skins slump. We DO need players on our front 7 on D and perhaps on the OL and WR, but 9 wins is what it takes. We need 7 more. Stay tuned.

coult44

Reaction score
losing to GB is quite possible. the sky won’t be falling but our best LB is out, our best OL is out, zeke suspension looming during bye week... i mean things don’t look too shabby

I heard Lee was was waiting until Saturday to make a decision and Smith is having tightness. Who said they were out?