If we miss the playoffs its all because of Dak

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The way he played in those first two games without zeke was unacceptable. He is supposed to be a starter and played like crap because of a running back being out. You see foles as a backup had no problem maintaining the eagles winning streak. And dont even get me started about his thanksgiving day performance against the chargers. Then he has the nerve to tell michael irvin that if the cowboys get in the playoffs they will be dangerous? He needs to come back next season and show he is a starter in the NFL. He is still a question mark as a nfl starting qb

phildadon86

Reaction score
The way he played in those first two games without zeke was unacceptable. He is supposed to be a starter and played like crap because of a running back being out. You see foles as a backup had no problem maintaining the eagles winning streak. And dont even get me started about his thanksgiving day performance against the chargers. Then he has the nerve to tell michael irvin that if the cowboys get in the playoffs they will be dangerous? He needs to come back next season and show he is a starter in the NFL. He is still a question mark as a nfl starting qb
Lol Foles has a top 5 defense....

Vero_F250

Reaction score

Exactly! All he lost was a stud RB and he can’t win vs ATL and Philly?

I mean who cares those were also games that TYRON SMITH missed as well but those 8 sacks are all on Dak right?

Ha! Clown shoes man. Clown shoes.

:facepalm:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It never ceases to amaze how spectators of a sport, watching dozens of players assigned to three distinct aspects of a game, involving numerous possessions and ever changing circumstances, can narrow all team problems down to a single individual.Young. Old. Novice. ‘Expert’. Whatever. There is literally zero restriction to the illogic. None. Some people keep doing it again and again and again and...

Lol.