If we win today

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
and the Skins, Eagles, and Packers lose.......are they eliminated from the playoffs race?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
It really hurts them but 9-7 isn't mathematically eliminated, 9-6-1 even less so

If it worked out perfectly one of them will lose today and the other will beat the loser of this week in next weeks head to head game

That would go a long way

alancdc

Reaction score
Biggems;2488745 said:
and the Skins, Eagles, and Packers lose.......are they eliminated from the playoffs race?

There is a better chance that TO gets Witten a Christmas present than Cleveland winning at Philly with Ken Dorsey at QB.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
So, if the Skins and Eagles both somehow lose.....and we win.......and then we beat Baltimore and the Skins beat the Eagles.......would that eliminate both of them?

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
alancdc;2488755 said:
There is a better chance that TO gets Witten a Christmas present than Cleveland winning at Philly with Ken Dorsey at QB.

well Dorsey does have a victory as a starting QB this year. Also, remember what happened the last time the Browns played on MNF? I do not feel the Browns will win, but you never, ever know

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I am rooting for the Falcons today. If the Falcons win, and we can win out, goodbye TB....

alancdc

Reaction score
Biggems;2488761 said:
well Dorsey does have a victory as a starting QB this year. Also, remember what happened the last time the Browns played on MNF? I do not feel the Browns will win, but you never, ever know

I didn't know that. Who did they beat with him at QB? The Game at HOME against the Giants was so predictable. I wish I had $5K to put on back then. I do agree with you in theory though, but without Winslow.....

Kilyin

Reaction score
alancdc;2488755 said:

I woulda said the same thing about the Bengals with Fitzpatrick at QB. Oh yeah, McChunk didn't know there were ties in the NFL.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;2488769 said:
I am rooting for the Falcons today. If the Falcons win, and we can win out, goodbye TB....
Nope. You should root for Tampa Bay.

Tom [Giants fan]

Reaction score
Biggems;2488758 said:
So, if the Skins and Eagles both somehow lose.....and we win.......and then we beat Baltimore and the Skins beat the Eagles.......would that eliminate both of them?

That would do it.

alancdc

Reaction score
Kilyin;2488791 said:
I woulda said the same thing about the Bengals with Fitzpatrick at QB. Oh yeah, McChunk didn't know there were ties in the NFL.

They were at HOME.

alancdc

Reaction score
theogt;2488797 said:
Nope. You should root for Tampa Bay.

The other funny thing is that as well as the Panthers played last Monday night they are not out of the woods. Denver was a 9 point dog 3 weeks ago when they rolled into NY and demolished the J E T S after the Jets beat TENN and everyone was giving them love. Same this week after Carolina beats TB. Now, here is Carolina 9 point favorites, and here come's Denver getting healthier. If somehow Carolina loses this week they go to NY next week to face a Giants team that has lost 2 in a row, hopfeully. Panthers lose at NY. The PANTHERS finish up at NO with NO trying to get Brees to 5,000 yards. Talk about pucker factor.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Biggems;2488769 said:

If we win out then it doesn't matter what anyone else does.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;2488840 said:
I disagree. I am rooting for Atlanta.
That would only make it harder for us to get into the playoffs.

Assuming we lose today, and win the next two:

If Tampa wins, we'd only need Washington to lose one more game to get into the playoffs.

If Atlanta wins, we'd need both Washington and Tampa to lose one more game.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2488845 said:
Why would you do that?

Cause the Falcons will lose to Minnesota next week. So that will give the Cowboys the 5 seed instead of trying to fight for the 6 seed.