If we win today

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
well so far I am 3 for 3...

Skins, Packers, and Bucs all lost. Now we need the Eagles to lose tomorrow night.....but most importantly, we need to win out.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Biggems;2489623 said:
well so far I am 3 for 3...

Skins, Packers, and Bucs all lost. Now we need the Eagles to lose tomorrow night.....but most importantly, we need to win out.

If we don't win out that Atlanta win could really hurt. If we do win out then it doesn't matter either way. No way we wanted Tampa to lose. Getting the #5 seed doesn't matter. Sixth seed is just as good and now the road just got more difficult.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;2489678 said:
If we don't win out that Atlanta win could really hurt. If we do win out then it doesn't matter either way. No way we wanted Tampa to lose. Getting the #5 seed doesn't matter. Sixth seed is just as good and now the road just got more difficult.

well knowing that if we win we are in........then if we lose, we don't deserve to be in. i want the deck stacked against this team. i want to know exactly what those guys are made of, when their backs are planted firm against the wall....

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
theogt;2489821 said:
No, it's not.

it is if we win next week too and ATL loses to Minnesota....oh and Philly loses to Washington.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;2489825 said:
it is if we win next week too and ATL loses to Minnesota....oh and Philly loses to Washington.
You're right, in some random scenario it could help us. But in most scenarios, no it doesn't help us.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
theogt;2489833 said:
You're right, in some random scenario it could help us. But in most scenarios, no it doesn't help us.

some random scenario....what is random about Minnesota beating Atlanta up in Minne next week? Minnesota has been playing very well as of late. If they can slow down Turner, they win by two scores.

Now hoping Washington can beat anyone besides Detroit at this juncture is random. They have totally gone down the drain. However, I am hopeful that with this being a divisional game, they will summon their inner Riggins, Hogs, Theismanns, Greens, etc....and put one over on the Eagles.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
theogt;2489833 said:

Crap.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Biggems;2489843 said:
some random scenario....what is random about Minnesota beating Atlanta up in Minne next week? Minnesota has been playing very well as of late. If they can slow down Turner, they win by two scores.

Now hoping Washington can beat anyone besides Detroit at this juncture is random. They have totally gone down the drain. However, I am hopeful that with this being a divisional game, they will summon their inner Riggins, Hogs, Theismanns, Greens, etc....and put one over on the Eagles.
We wouldn't even need Minnesota to beat Atlanta next week if they'd lost today.

Jesus, why are you still arguing about this?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Biggems;2488745 said:
and the Skins, Eagles, and Packers lose.......are they eliminated from the playoffs race?

The only thing that matters today is if we win today the giants lost.