If yall scared to say it, Imma say it

chagus

Reaction score
This defense certainly looks opportunistic in creating turnovers. Might give up a few big plays but looks poised to lead the turnover battle. Im gitty, i must admit! Batted balls at the line, passes deflected, fumbles and INTs?? Wow... something we've not seen in these here parts in a looong time.

Knotamus

Reaction score
This Defense Top 5 Legit.... you heard it hear 1st ...

The rest of yall can wait and we havent played a game yet all you want, Imma all ready be on this side of the headline early...... Like Where yall been!!!!! lololololol

Ps... Whats up Randy Gregory Haters!!!!

Told yall Randy G wasnt gonna have to wait that long to get on the field........ When you Born with and wake up out the bed everyday Fast Bendy lolol (Ask Tyron Smith about Randys rookie year practice tape against him if im lying)

Your not the only one thats been advocating how good this Defense will be. So Dilly Dilly to you sir. I’ve spoke of their potential since last year.. just ask @Trouty

Obviously LB and DE stand out as strengths at this point and has proven thus so far in camp. I haven’t been concerned ab DT like most bc Collins, Woods, Ward, and Datone will manage themselves just fine.. not to mention Irving when he’s back. Kris Richard will work his magic with the young and hungry secondary.. my only concern is the most debated safety position, and my gut tells me something will happen before the season. Either way, this defense is much improved on paper atleast.

What excites me the most is that I feel we finally have some play makers on defense besides Lawrence, Irving, and Lee. Turnovers typically predict winners in this league.. If this defense can give our Offense an additional drive or two throughout a game.. Our Boys will definitely be playoff worthy.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Ummmm..... I’m unsure how to respond that! Lol:huh:
Ha ha ha! Don't worry. Happily married, but raised like a hippy - so I'm not scared of admiring what I see. We all love things that are pleasant to look at. It's just how open we are.
I'm quite hetero, not that I should have to qualify that, but I don't have any fear of saying what impresses me, or how my words make me look.

keysersoze

Reaction score
Ha ha ha! Don't worry. Happily married, but raised like a hippy - so I'm not scared of admiring what I see. We all love things that are pleasant to look at. It's just how open we are.
I'm quite hetero, not that I should have to qualify that, but I don't have any fear of saying what impresses me, or how my words make me look.
Lol!!! I was just kidding. I took no offense at all. Glad to know you’re married and hetero tho. That’s quite reassuring. LMAO :lmao2:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Im not quite ready to put a # on it but I think we are going to be better . I have a gut feeling this young secondary with a new coach is going to get some INTs this year just hope teams cant run too successfully on us.

kskboys

Reaction score
Collins comes back and plays like his rookie year and IRving sobers up and averages a sack a game again then we can talk. Probably a year too soon for these kind of overzealous posts. And if were not in the top 5 then what?
Collins was the UT his rook year.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Collins comes back and plays like his rookie year and IRving sobers up and averages a sack a game again then we can talk. Probably a year too soon for these kind of overzealous posts. And if were not in the top 5 then what?

I think I would be real happy if we were in the top 10 and got some INTs Just seems like forever since we were consistently good at picking the ball off

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think I would be real happy if we were in the top 10 and got some INTs Just seems like forever since we were consistently good at picking the ball off

Need playmakers, not jags. We have a done a nice job of getting rid of most of the jags and the overpriced players that never did anything here. I like the young talent and the type of talent. Although we still have IRving hanging around.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
That front 7 is going to wreak havoc all season.

Ironically, this secondary, who has been hyped up since before training camp even began, is my biggest concern. Especially after watching the SF game.

Flamma

Reaction score
If we are Top 5 without Earl Thomas, we are Top Dog with Earl Thomas. Get it done!

I know our defense is better than the usual, and it's the reason I think we should add a few more impact players there. It could put us at or near the top.

Compare the Cowboys offensively and defensively with the 2014 team. I'll give the edge to '14 on offense, but only because I don't know how this offense is going to play. I definitely think this defense is better plus a lot more potential. A much better defense can make up for a lot on the offensive side. Get those players.

kskboys

Reaction score
That front 7 is going to wreak havoc all season.

Ironically, this secondary, who has been hyped up since before training camp even began, is my biggest concern. Especially after watching the SF game.
Yeah, our S position is disturbing.

DFWJC

Reaction score
SO wish we had this D a few years ago, but I do think they're young, talented, and hungry.
Still a few holes, but on the rise!

Better late than never again!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
This Defense Top 5 Legit.... you heard it hear 1st ...

The rest of yall can wait and we havent played a game yet all you want, Imma all ready be on this side of the headline early...... Like Where yall been!!!!! lololololol

Ps... Whats up Randy Gregory Haters!!!!

Told yall Randy G wasnt gonna have to wait that long to get on the field........ When you Born with and wake up out the bed everyday Fast Bendy lolol (Ask Tyron Smith about Randys rookie year practice tape against him if im lying)

Awww! You are drunk!