If yall scared to say it, Imma say it

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
This Defense Top 5 Legit.... you heard it hear 1st ...

The rest of yall can wait and we havent played a game yet all you want, Imma all ready be on this side of the headline early...... Like Where yall been!!!!! lololololol

Ps... Whats up Randy Gregory Haters!!!!

Told yall Randy G wasnt gonna have to wait that long to get on the field........ When you Born with and wake up out the bed everyday Fast Bendy lolol (Ask Tyron Smith about Randys rookie year practice tape against him if im lying)

Hmmmmm

Google gangster talk translator

https://lingojam.com/GangsterTalkTranslator

Ohhhhhhh

I appreciate the optimism, please continue posting in such a manner.

Uhhhh I mean .........

Much luv dawg, straitz continue postin' in such a manna.

jay94

Reaction score
Top defense if we get put in the AFC East ok I could BUY that.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No, actually its been heard quite frequently lately. And I have laughed every time.

No chance with 2nd and 3rd string DT's starting and our safeties. Not even sure the secondary can hold up. Love the LBers though. And certainly DE may become a strength if Armstrong continues to impress and Gregory remains sober.
You laugh at everything positive so who you trying to kid?

InTheZone

Reaction score
If we are Top 5 without Earl Thomas, we are Top Dog with Earl Thomas. Get it done!
If we are top 5 without ET it's because the safeties were just as big a part as our dline linebackers, and cornerbacks. I already believe in Heath and I'm coming around on Woods and Frazier.

No one in our starting secondary is getting best like a drum like Brandon Carr, let's not give up the house for a "maybe" slight improvement. If we get ET he'll come here next year.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If we are top 5 without ET it's because the safeties were just as big a part as our dline linebackers, and cornerbacks. I already believe in Heath and I'm coming around on Woods and Frazier.

No one in our starting secondary is getting best like a drum like Brandon Carr, let's not give up the house for a "maybe" slight improvement. If we get ET he'll come here next year.
If we don't need him this year, we won't need him next year.

CaliStar68

Reaction score
Dooms Day................not yet but getting there. more excited about the defense than the offense (excluding Zeke).

InTheZone

Reaction score
If we don't need him this year, we won't need him next year.
True, but I was thinking about possible injuries that may force us to make a decision in the off-season. Yeah if everything goes well we'll be fine without him as ET is pretty much not guaranteed at this point to be the guy everyone thinks he is.