If You Can't See This With Dak

Blackrain

Reaction score
Ouch. I think your last paragraph is right. Ouch.

Thing is, that's the type of thing Dak is not getting in practice. I just don't see the improvement that should be happening, and the only time I saw the requisite adjustment in schemes is when Linehan's butt was on the line, then he called better plays for a game or two. But then, it seems to have gone back to the same old schtick.

Agreed Pocket Feel for the want of a better term reminds me of getting the Bow drawn back on deer . Young deer are much easier to get drawn back on they don't have the awareness yet to catch the slightest movement . Big 4 or 5 yr old bucks seem to have eyes in the back of there head and just sense the danger before its too late . Remember how many times we saw Roger duck under guys at the last second and make people miss

Dak is still the young deer and will develop the skill in his own time as he matures in the mean time the Oline can usually hold there blocks from my count to near 3 Mississippi .
This is when I start screaming at the TV to run or throw . If he would just use this simple 3 count and get it out the sacks and fumbles would be to a minimum .
Not rocket science or the best scenario but whizzing it a foot over a guys head in the endzone that's double covered is better than these sacks and fumbles IMO. Better plan would be Use these bigger Target guys like Rico and Noah in the Red Zone to create mismatches like they were drafted for rather than blockers but this would require Lineahan to coach better .

So at this point before the playoffs I feel the odds of Dak being able to count 3 in his head are better than Linehan using the talent on our roster to create the mismatches to score consistently in the red zone . Probably should just keep it as simple as possible LOL

kskboys

Reaction score
Agreed Pocket Feel for the want of a better term reminds me of getting the Bow drawn back on deer . Young deer are much easier to get drawn back on they don't have the awareness yet to catch the slightest movement . Big 4 or 5 yr old bucks seem to have eyes in the back of there head and just sense the danger before its too late . Remember how many times we saw Roger duck under guys at the last second and make people miss

Dak is still the young deer and will develop the skill in his own time as he matures in the mean time the Oline can usually hold there blocks from my count to near 3 Mississippi .
This is when I start screaming at the TV to run or throw . If he would just use this simple 3 count and get it out the sacks and fumbles would be to a minimum .
Not rocket science or the best scenario but whizzing it a foot over a guys head in the endzone that's double covered is better than these sacks and fumbles IMO. Better plan would be Use these bigger Target guys like Rico and Noah in the Red Zone to create mismatches like they were drafted for rather than blockers but this would require Lineahan to coach better .

So at this point before the playoffs I feel the odds of Dak being able to count 3 in his head are better than Linehan using the talent on our roster to create the mismatches to score consistently in the red zone . Probably should just keep it as simple as possible LOL
Unfortunately, I don't believe Linehan can fix this. I think JG can be adequate, but not w/o a different OC.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I don't believe Linehan can fix this. I think JG can be adequate, but not w/o a different OC.

I agree Garrett dose some good things especially keeping this young team believing when things looked bleak at 3-5 but he needs help on game day . Someone with a sixth sense to anticipate and out coach our opponent once in a while along with make the most of what we have on the roster .

We are too predictable when the Oline is at full strength it is much less of a problem . When we are banged up and middle of the pack like now we need a guy that can exploit some matchups not just rely on what we do well or did well with a healthy Oline

kskboys

Reaction score
I agree Garrett dose some good things especially keeping this young team believing when things looked bleak at 3-5 but he needs help on game day . Someone with a sixth sense to anticipate and out coach our opponent once in a while along with make the most of what we have on the roster .

We are too predictable when the Oline is at full strength it is much less of a problem . When we are banged up and middle of the pack like now we need a guy that can exploit some matchups not just rely on what we do well or did well with a healthy Oline
We let another get away. We should've gone hard after Frank Reich. He's the dude who was part of making Foles back into a good QB.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
We let another get away. We should've gone hard after Frank Reich. He's the dude who was part of making Foles back into a good QB.

But Foles can't beat out Wentz? It's not like Wentz is the second coming.