Twitter: If you can't win a Super Bowl now, then when?

Aven8

Reaction score
This is the year. So many FA’s next year and coaches could be leaving. We are primed to do it. Sometimes luck and getting hot gets you in, and sometimes you’re just better than every team. We’re better in all three phases IMO. GB has Rogers but there ST’s suck.

Everyone is healthy. No excuses.

I see a collision course with KC again in the SB.

Zordon

Reaction score
AfterAaeon Rodgers retires and you no longer have to go through Green Bay to get to the Super Bowl?
I used to say that too, but Rodgers looks rejuvenated and back in good graces with GB. He's probably going to play 2-3 more years at elite level. Cowboys have the top offense, top 3rd down defense, and most forced turnovers in the league. We also have a special teams unit that makes big plays. This has to be the year.

Zordon

Reaction score
This is the year. So many FA’s next year and coaches could be leaving. We are primed to do it. Sometimes luck and getting hot gets you in, and sometimes you’re just better than every team. We’re better in all three phases IMO. GB has Rogers but there ST’s suck.

Exactly. We can't just wait it out until Brady and Rodgers retire. Our team will look very different next year and even more different 2 years from now. The time is now while we are healthy and loaded with depth and quality coaching.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score

Might get lucky and meet Cinci in the Super Bowl

Loso86

Reaction score
AfterAaeon Rodgers retires and you no longer have to go through Green Bay to get to the Super Bowl?
That guy has only been once. Come on guys I know they've had our number but this year gets lucky ALOT. Very beatable

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
It could happen. I actually like them more than Buffalo. They play good defense and are electric on offense.
Yeah I don’t want to deal with with Josh Allen. Reminds me of prime Big Ben but better. Out of all the QBs in the AFC I honestly feel like he would give us the most trouble

tyke1doe

Reaction score
These playoffs are going to be decided by defense, quarterback play and coaching. In particular, a coach is going to call the perfect play or the perfect game plan or make a bonehead decision; a quarterback is either going to make a critical mistake or produce a game-winning drive or a defense is going to make a critical stop or force a crucial turnover.

That about covers it. ;)

Aven8

Reaction score
Yeah I don’t want to deal with with Josh Allen. Reminds me of prime Big Ben but better. Out of all the QBs in the AFC I honestly feel like he would give us the most trouble

Big Ben was like trying to tackle an adult while being a kid when he was young.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I respect Rodgers but lets be honest, he is beatable and GB are beatable even in GB or else he would have more than 1 ring and the last 1 10 years ago. Healthy respect should be given, fear? no

Rodgers is very beatable. He frequently gets rocked by good defenses in the playoffs.

We have an irrational fear of him because we’ve never had a good defense.

Praxit

Reaction score
...I see a 2-3 yr window with team we have now. Including some leaving and possible re-signs.

Praxit

Reaction score
Rodgers is very beatable. He frequently gets rocked by good defenses in the playoffs.

We have an irrational fear of him because we’ve never had a good defense.
..right you are my man. He does not want to play our D this year.

Verdict

Reaction score
Need to strike now while the iron is hot. We'll probably never replicate this for another generation.

This is the year. This team will be very different next year. If we win a SB I could see the Cowboys loading up on 3rd round comp picks due to losses from this class.

Titleist

Reaction score
I'd rather play Buffalo than Cincy. Josh Allen may be the more polished QB right now, but Burrow has proven he can deliver on the biggest stages (at least in CFB). Also Cincy's receiving corps of Chase, Higgins, and Boyd is dangerous.