Twitter: If you can't win a Super Bowl now, then when?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Need to strike now while the iron is hot. We'll probably never replicate this for another generation.

Nah, that’s rarely how it works. NFCCG for sure, but beyond that, you’re in ‘any given Sunday’ territory.

Also, I think ‘we’ll never replicate this for another generation’ is nonsense.

links18

Reaction score
IM getting older and my memory aint so good anymore, but hasnt Rodgers only played in 1 Super Bowl in his 16 or 17 year career?

Right, and two of the last three times we made a divisional round game, we couldn't get past him.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Right, and two of the last three times we made a divisional round game, we couldn't get past him.
2 times, and both games could have went either way on ONE play. Rodgers aint superman. Hes a great QB, but the Packers as a whole dont scare me. It would take Rodgers making some crazy spectacular plays.... which he is capable of.

Reactions: CWR

zack

Reaction score
After Aaron Rodgers retires and you no longer have to go through Green Bay to get to the Super Bowl?

I think that this is the year that could change. With this defense, we can give Rodgers fits. He won't have all day to throw the ball back there like he has in the past. Honestly, I didn't want Dallas to play them in the playoffs a couple of weeks ago, but now I do.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After the teams performance on Sunday night they have everything going for them except playoff experience. We have a lot of young players we’re counting on that have never played in a playoff game. Even our veteran players don’t have a lot of playoff experience. We’re not a battle tested team. Our great 92 team got some playoff experience the previous season. That was a great benefit to us heading into the 92 season.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
This is the year. This team will be very different next year. If we win a SB I could see the Cowboys loading up on 3rd round comp picks due to losses from this class.
I could see us losing a few players, gaining some high comp picks and repeating as Super Bowl Champs!

Dominate Defense!!!!!!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
There's always next year. I don't believe this offense will fall off very much next year and our defense will be better.