Twitter: If you can't win a Super Bowl now, then when?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The time is now. They will, most likely, not be able to keep this coaching staff together and for sure, the players.

They did not try to buy one like the Rams did but they’re in the same position. The window is as open as it’s going to get.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Need to strike now while the iron is hot. We'll probably never replicate this for another generation.

Fully agree.

This is NOT year two of a major rebuild like some want to make it because we were so bad last year.

We are as good as we can be right now. Need the right breaks.

phildadon86

Reaction score
After Aaron Rodgers retires and you no longer have to go through Green Bay to get to the Super Bowl?
Aaron has been beating up on bad teams all year and hasn’t seen a defense like the one the Cowboys currently have. Not even close actually. It’s extremely annoying the Rodgers gets all of this praise when he beats up on the Detroit lions and the Bears but Dak gets no credit for beating up on his weak division. Rodgers literally almost lost to Baltimore (missing it’s secondary and QB) and Cleveland lol. Why are we so scared of them? If we play them in lambeau. If. 2 things travel. Defense and run game. Remember that.

perrykemp

Reaction score
The team I worry most about in the 'How do the Cowboys win the SB scenario' isn't the Packers, it's the Chiefs.

There defense has allows 13 points a game over the past 6 games and their offense is back to it's high flying ways.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The team I worry most about in the 'How do the Cowboys win the SB scenario' isn't the Packers, it's the Chiefs.

There defense has allows 13 points a game over the past 6 games and their offense is back to it's high flying ways.
If the boys can play how they did against Washington. In all 3 phases. No one can beat them.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
If the boys can play how they did against Washington. In all 3 phases. No one can beat them.
Washington? Let's go back to the first 7 games. They outplayed Tampa. Thanks to Zuerlein's three missed 3 pointers, they'd currently be 12-4. I fear that man is going to cost us a playoff.
After Aaron Rodgers retires and you no longer have to go through Green Bay to get to the Super Bowl?
Dez caught it, not Wodgers.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
Big Ben was like trying to tackle an adult while being a kid when he was young.
That’s the attributes I find they both share the most. I watched that game against New England and they had him couple of times and he just Big Ben’d his way out the situation. That had to be so frustrating for Oats fans watching that performance. They had that game won.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
IM getting older and my memory aint so good anymore, but hasnt Rodgers only played in 1 Super Bowl in his 16 or 17 year career?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I agree.

And...If Kellen Moore is who I think he is...posters will not be calling Moore a lightweight play caller after post season. Moore needs to pull out all the tricks with a squad like this...and I believe he has quite a bit up his sleeve for playoffs. At least I hope.

We saw it first 3 games last season...and then Moore pulled back after Dak injury. We saw first few games this season... then they went vanilla for a few games as there was no pressure to to show your hand. We saw last game what we can do offensively.

Posters dont want to include the possibility of Moore not showing his hand because that ruins the "Moore sucks" talk. I think Moore is way more creative and capable than the doubters want to admit. Hopefully with a squad like this in the Playoffs Moore will not hold back.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Need to strike now while the iron is hot. We'll probably never replicate this for another generation.

There are teams this year that are very good and they are not going to win a SB. Every year 2 to 3 very good teams that are SB worthy dont make it. We arent special.

CWR

Reaction score
I used to say that too, but Rodgers looks rejuvenated and back in good graces with GB. He's probably going to play 2-3 more years at elite level. Cowboys have the top offense, top 3rd down defense, and most forced turnovers in the league. We also have a special teams unit that makes big plays. This has to be the year.

He picked on bad Cowboy defenses in the past. It's not going to be that way this time.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The Patriots formula has been to manage the roster to give themselves a chance every year.
- They've rarely made any 'all in' moves.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
It's definitely not going to be easy. The Boys are still in the mix for the NFC's No. 1 seed, but it's most likely going to the Packers. The most likely outcome, based on what's left on the schedule, is the No. 3 or 4 seed. Anything can happen, but a likely NFC path for Dallas is a wild-card game against the Cardinals, then a game at Tampa Bay before a late January date at Lambeau.

Just because the Buccaneers got hot late and went on a similar run through the playoffs last season doesn't mean it's easy.

A 56-14 win over any team catches everyone's attention.

Zordon

Reaction score
Fully agree.

This is NOT year two of a major rebuild like some want to make it because we were so bad last year.

We are as good as we can be right now. Need the right breaks.
This is an exceptional team for Dallas' standards because we rarely have a defense we can lean on like this. The offense statistically is still the best in the league despite the recent slump. Great chemistry, fortuitous health. What more could we possibly ask for lol?

Zordon

Reaction score
The Patriots formula has been to manage the roster to give themselves a chance every year.
- They've rarely made any 'all in' moves.
Patriots probably let a guy like Gregory go. Cowboys will most likely sign him to a big deal and will let go of a lot of role players - Wilson, Armstrong, Gallup, Kearse, etc.

What the Cowboys have right now depth-wise is special and needs to be seized upon. We already know the last 15+ years there have been no repeat NFCE champs.