If you changed teams

cowboybish

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I'll probably get crap for this question but as a fan since 1963 and with no plans to change to another team... IF you simply were to get sick and tired of the Jones and the Dallas Cowboys - who would you probably pull for as your new team and why?

dcstar

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I'll probably get crap for this question but as a fan since 1963 and with no plans to change to another team... IF you simply were to get sick and tired of the Jones and the Dallas Cowboys - who would you probably pull for as your new team and why?

I'm lucky enough to enjoy the Oakland Raiders as a second team. Old enough like you to remember the upstart AFL and pulled for the Raiders. Cowboys of course in the NFL

Never had the displeasure of seeing both in the Superbowl at the same time although several years was close.

Go Cowboys!

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I just don't see myself ever doing that, I've been a fan since 66. Sadly, I will just do what I do now and that's root against teams that have been a thorn in the side of the Cowboys. Unfortunately I'm getting pretty good at it when the postseason rolls around :(

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Fair enough question, couldnt ever happen, but Browns or Bills.

jchap

Reaction score
Commanders cause I've gotten used to rollercoasters between optimism and disgust and I feel they are maybe even better than the Cowboys in that regard.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I just don't see myself ever doing that, I've been a fan since 66. Sadly, I will just do what I do now and that's root against teams that have been a thorn in the side of the Cowboys. Unfortunately I'm getting pretty good at it when the postseason rolls around :(
Since 66 TF, Im assuming that you were born that year like me, other wise you real old school and much respect.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
3XXEm8Y.jpg

sdfidaho

Reaction score
There has been no changing, just slowly weeding myself off of watching/caring

Flamma

Reaction score

I probably wouldn't be able to. But if the Cowboys somehow got dissolved, Raiders? I've always liked that concept when I was a kid. I was just entrenched in the Cowboys due to my spite. But seriously, probably no team.