If you could ask Jason Garrett one question

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Jason Garrett is taking the podium and is about to give one of his press conferences....and you just happen to be in the room, what would you ask him? I'll start by asking him....

How much longer is your process going to take before we start seeing some big wins around here?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jason Garrett is taking the podium and is about to give one of his press conferences....and you just happen to be in the room, what would you ask him? I'll start by asking him....

How much longer is your process going to take before we start seeing some big wins around here?

There is not point asking him a question unless he is forced to take a truth serum; otherwise, the answer would be meaningless.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Do you feel like your job is in jeopardy? Please give me a real answer & not company speak.

zack

Reaction score

Why do you continue to run shotgun/empty set at the goalline when you are averaging 5.5 yards per carrying?

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Why do you continue to run shotgun/empty set at the goalline when you are averaging 5.5 yards per carrying?

Because in the past few seasons, DAL has been more efficient in the RZ throwing the ball than running. DAL also has struggled in short yardage.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1.By making it a process of stacking good days in practice does that in turn remove a number of good days for games and is that why we do not have as many good game days the last few years?

2. Do you love the nightlife, do you got to boogie on the disco round oh yeah?

3. Boxers or Briefs?

4. Who's seat is the hottest right now. Yours, Jerry's with the law suit or Goodell with the rice situation?

5. Would you do the Hokie Pokie, if the Hokie Pokie was really what it was all about?

6. Slade or Quiet Riot...Better version of Mama weer all crazy now?

7. Mary Ann or...wait for it...GINGER?

8. Oxford comma, Yea or nay?

9. In the Scooby Doo show Daphne wears a scarf and Fred wears and Ascot, can you explain the difference between a scarf and an ascot?

10. Jimmy Cracked corn and I don't care, do you?

Last edited:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Did u really sign off on Romo's $100-Mill extension or did Jerry force that one on you to?

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I would ask him what his honest player evaluations of every player on the team.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His answers to all the questions
.....It's part of the process, but we will watch the film on your questions, to determine how he will address the questions about what you want to know about the process, any questions?......

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I would ask him to compare team discipline now to when he played here for Jimmy Johnson, and if he see's them as similar, I would ask him what he thought the difference would be between the two teams.