If you could ask Jason Garrett one question

TheFinisher

Reaction score
Are you excited about your next opportunity after you get axed this year?

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
If he would tell the absolute truth, I would ask him if set up Wade to fail in 2010?

THIS 100 times.

I got plastered on here because I pointed out that playcalling changed instantaneously when Garrett took over. he actually started running the ball a little bit more and protecting the offense. I could never tell if that was Wade or Garrett (at the time, I thought it was Wade), but since it's gone back to that I feel maybe the latter.

Carolina Cowboy

Reaction score
If you suffer another 8-8 season, or worse, would you consider your soon thereafter terminated tenure with the Cowboys an abject failure? Further, do you feel any guilt for wasting the prime years of a franchise qb (arguably a HOF player), and several All Pro (shoe-in HOF players) careers?

khiladi

Reaction score
Because in the past few seasons, DAL has been more efficient in the RZ throwing the ball than running. DAL also has struggled in short yardage.

They were 20 in the league in TD efficiency prior to last year when Callahan was calling the plays. Just because they are better at passing than running doesn't mean their passing play calls, like shot-gun empty back-field sets, in the red zone are quality passing formations.

zack

Reaction score
Because in the past few seasons, DAL has been more efficient in the RZ throwing the ball than running. DAL also has struggled in short yardage.

While I would tend to agree with you about the last couple of years, that is fine. But the offensive line is supposed to be strength this year and were doing their job. Run the ball.

wileedog

Reaction score
Aroragary-Office-Space-what-is-it-that-you-do-here1.gif

kimrose

Reaction score
What do you think you would be doing if your father wasnt Jerry's friend?

This. I would like this twice if I could. This is the truth and what it all boils down to. Connections get you places. ;)

kimrose

Reaction score
I might ask him if he possesses the cognitive functional ability of Abstract Thought, because he seems to give the same 10 cookie cutter, rote memory responses to every question, you can almost see his brain motor turning as he is searching for the prerecorded answer that best fits the question.
If he responds without using the terms "stacking days", "each and every", "as I said", or "we'll look at the tapes", yet continues to evade the question in a more creative fashion, as he most likely would, I might ask him if he has ever considered going into politics.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
It couldn't be just 1 question...
I would ask if he thinks Jerry will fire him during the flight back from London or sooner in the season?
I would ask him if he was in Jerry's shoes who would he hire as his Head Coach for next season, the Seahawks' O-coordinator or the Seahawks' D-coordinator?

Zordon

Reaction score
Do you know the last head coach that survived 4 straight years of no playoffs?