If you could ask Jason Garrett one question

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
THIS 100 times.

I got plastered on here because I pointed out that playcalling changed instantaneously when Garrett took over. he actually started running the ball a little bit more and protecting the offense. I could never tell if that was Wade or Garrett (at the time, I thought it was Wade), but since it's gone back to that I feel maybe the latter.

Crayton and Holly agree with you...

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
"Can you please leave? And take the Jone's Family, as well as the rest of the coaching staff with ya? "..

Thank you,

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Can you promise us that the next head coach will have SOME experience as a head coach?

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why do you guys keep wasting 2nd round picks on TEs who hardly ever see the field?

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Lets see how smart you really are Jason and see if that Princeton education paid off. What is the derivative of
4.gif
?"

dstovall5

Reaction score
Can you say something extremely racist to me? And while you're at it, give me the dirt you got on Jerry as well. :thumbup:

cml750

Reaction score
I would ask that why after a lifetime of being around football do you have ZERO clue how to mange a clock in a close game?????

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
why does your team keep making the same mistakes over and over again from year to year.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Jason Garrett is taking the podium and is about to give one of his press conferences....and you just happen to be in the room, what would you ask him? I'll start by asking him....

How much longer is your process going to take before we start seeing some big wins around here?

Do running backs, run?