If you could have one QB next year in the draft?

tommyboy10

Reaction score
I know the papers say that by extending Romo's contract, that means we are not going for a QB in FA or the draft.....BUT.....if you could take one from college in the draft to put on our squad next year, WHO is it, and WHY them?

GO COWBOYS

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Drew Stanton. He has it all, a stong arm, the ability to run and the smarts to know when to do each. An all around FANTASTIC player.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Brady Quinn if I can have any of them, and I hate Notre Dame and love the Michigan twin whippings.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Brady Quinn if I can have any of them, and I hate Notre Dame and love the Michigan twin whippings.

Look at the scoreboard, Foo!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
Look at the scoreboard, Foo!
I didn't have the score until just this minute. I had USC vs. UA. The only score I saw was 37-21 on ESPN.

Foo. :wink2:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Too short.

starting to sound like a broken record ;)

i know hes too short i would still like him for a backup he seems like one of those guys who can come in and manage

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
I didn't have the score until just this minute. I had USC vs. UA. The only score I saw was 37-21 on ESPN.

Foo. :wink2:

You're the Foo that was wrong.

ND 40
MSU 37

Great game. 4th down here. First down on the option. Still far from FG range, and the weather conditions suck.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Interception. Game over.

It may be reviewed though.

That's a CRAZY interception!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
You're the Foo that was wrong.

ND 40
MSU 37

Great game. 4th down here. First down on the option. Still far from FG range, and the weather conditions suck.
Again, it was 37-21 Michigan State up per ESPN when I posted it. Not sure why that's so hard to grasp.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Again, it was 37-21 Michigan State up per ESPN when I posted it. Not sure why that's so hard to grasp.

:rolleyes:

Whatever, Foo.

ND wins 40-37.

Talk about "the luck of the irish".

Martice

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Drew Stanton. He has it all, a stong arm, the ability to run and the smarts to know when to do each. An all around FANTASTIC player.

That was the biggest choke I've seen in a long time.

WOW. Stanton sucks doodie. The announcers really tried to big up this kid but I don't see it.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Quinn throws 5 TDs and some of you are saying not him?

What? The kid is the best QB in the nation. Period.