If you didn’t live through 90’s dynasty

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The great football I saw the Cowboys play through the '90s was worth a lifetime. I wouldn't trade that for anything.

75boyz

Reaction score
Yup,
Nice post.
Hang onto these memories because you will look up and 2 more decades will have passed and you will still hear how a 75 yr old Stephen will be clinging on to keep doing it Daddy's Way.
I will be told by the same group here not be too negative because 45 years of waiting ain't that bad, lol.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Classic settling. Content? Ridiculous. So your happy to watch your team do nothing every year because 25 years ago they had a great team?

Another casual fan.

Happy to watch this crap? I can’t even.

Settling? Nope.
Content? Yeah I said It. Chose wrong word. Sue me. Not really Content. More happy to have had that run. Lived and breathed it.

This garbage is getting worse. Blind man can see it.
I DONT LIKE IT.

There’s no light at end of this tunnel.

Jerry got SB XXX with jimmys team.
Has done absolutely nothing since. Zip. Zero. Nada!
Embarrassing playoff run and losses don’t count as “doing something”

I love Jerry. I do hate what he has done... is doing though.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you. It was a GREAT, Dominating time. Almost had 4 SB in a row.

I am content with having that as a great sports time in my life.

Cowboys won 3 SBs
Yankees won 4 WS in 5 years.

Cowboys are at 25 years with nothing.
Embarrassing playoff appearances.

It’s going to be like this ( clown show operations) for a long time.

JETS just passed 50 years... we prob give that a run.

At end of day. I’m ok with nostalgia of 90s. Not many can have a legit run like that.

Sometimes I don't know if they should be called a dynasty for the 90s. They were good from 91 to 95. They sucked in 1990. Their decline from 95 to 96 was astounding And they were mediocre from 1996 to 2000. I'd hardly call that a team who dominated a entire decade.

Shane612

Reaction score
"Did you like those three Super Bowls? Did you enjoy those? I hope you did. I hope you did very much."
~Jerrah Jones.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I wonder why some became fans of this team over the last 20 years, they're exactly like Browns and Lions fans and they deserve admiration.
People generally become fans of the teams played in their area. Cowboys get televised.

I grew up in Hawaii. We got Cowboys and Raiders every week. There was even an "Oakland Raider Football" show every Sunday. So I was a Raider fan.

Didn't hurt that those were the Stabler years.

Just win, baby!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you. It was a GREAT, Dominating time. Almost had 4 SB in a row.

I am content with having that as a great sports time in my life.

Cowboys won 3 SBs
Yankees won 4 WS in 5 years.

Cowboys are at 25 years with nothing.
Embarrassing playoff appearances.

It’s going to be like this ( clown show operations) for a long time.

JETS just passed 50 years... we prob give that a run.

At end of day. I’m ok with nostalgia of 90s. Not many can have a legit run like that.
So sorry for you if you weren't a witness to the great 90's teams that JIMMY JOHNSON PUT TOGETHER, NOT JERRY JONES.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I lived through and remember the rebuild more than the super bowl years as that part of the mid 90’s is pretty hazy for me. But the highlights give me warm feelings of joy joy.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Sometimes I don't know if they should be called a dynasty for the 90s. They were good from 91 to 95. They sucked in 1990. Their decline from 95 to 96 was astounding And they were mediocre from 1996 to 2000. I'd hardly call that a team who dominated a entire decade.
Doesn’t have to be a decade to be a dynasty does it?

They had a legit shot at 4 in a row maybe 5 total.

We will never know.