If you don't love Choice already...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ok, I want to go kick that crap out of Clemson now

ndanger

Reaction score
Damn man, if you got problems with this kid being on your team , well, you got problems. Thanks for posting that.:bow:

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Wow!! Thats all I can say, that almost was like someone wrote him a script for a movie!!

utrunner07

Reaction score
Hell Yeah!!!! Cut Barber...jones And Choice All The Way!!!! Freeeeddddoommmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
I like Choice and had him in one of my earlier mocks, I think if we don't draft him i would hate this draft however Choice is defintley one of the highlights of the draft.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
There's a YouTube video of Choice from that game. He delivers a "punch" to finish a run as he's nearing the sideline. It would have made Barber proud.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
Nexx;2058802 said:
so... did they win that game?

haha, yeah they did 13-3

Choice was coming off of an injury the week before and ran for 145 yards and a TD. It makes me think of what Wade said during the press conference about Scandrick. He said they interviewed him at the combine and like everyone else he said he was going to run a 4.3, but then Scandrick really went out and did it. Wade said he likes that in a guy, where they can be confident enough to say they'll be able to do something and then actually be able to back the words up with the actions. That's what you see with Choice here, a player saying that it killed him not to be out on the field the week before and then coming back and having just a hell of a game.

I love this draft.