If you don't love Choice already...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
T.O81;2059275 said:
That was awesome bro, thanks alot.. the guy sounds real happy to be a cowboy!

this guy is like a huge ball of energy and emotion. way early to tell but i'm gonna keep an eye on him for "heart" content.

DR.WARE

Reaction score
hahaha he had a great reaction with that phone call
i really love this player

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Every year there's a guy that just makes you want to root for him. Last year it was Deon Anderson, this year it's Choice. That speech he gave in the locker room brought a tear to my eye.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
LeonDixson;2059405 said:
Every year there's a guy that just makes you want to root for him. Last year it was Deon Anderson, this year it's Choice. That speech he gave in the locker room brought a tear to my eye.

and the year before it was Montavious Stanley :eek::

Sitting Bull

Reaction score
He had me at "hello"...

I really liked this pick when it flashed on my screen. Now I have a reason why.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
OMG, I just re-watched it with my wife, that is incredible. At the end of this year when we're playing a game to put us into the Super Bowl, all cameras had better be rolling when he gives the pre-game speech.

Simply Classic, and who ever edited it with the music, brilliant.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Logical pick if you are looking at thunder and lightening thing b/c now you have someone that can fill in for MB3 and is insurance in the coming years. He has his issues too--that's why he was still there this late. But nice move.

Great value too.

Overall, I would have done some other things diferently in the draft, but this made sense to me looking at the RB depth chart pre draft.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Incredible video and awesome sound clip.

You can hear someone in the room say "hes a great kid".

Very happy with that pick and that pick makes me more satisfied with the Felix pick because unlike Tyson Thompson, Choice can take a few carries a game if called upon.

31smackdown

Reaction score
I wonder how much of that lack of a second gear was due to the hamstring and other injuries he had.. you have to like a player that performs well, even when injured for most of the year. I'm excited to see what he brings.. looks like he sets up his cuts and gets his pad level down for contact.. I can see how they say he beats himself up a bit, but I rather have that than someone who tries to completely avoid contact.