If you had it to do all over with Romo and Dak in 2016

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Thats the purpose of this thread to see who were the idiots who wanted the Rookie and to see who to this day will not admit it was the dumbest decision in Football . . . ever
Why would anyone admit to an emotional hypothetical?

NotForLong

Reaction score
No matter what happens with Dak going forward it was the right decision then and always will be.
Dak sucks and nothing "Will Happen" with Dak going forward

Like 99% of Jerry's decisions it was Not The Right Decision

And if you believe that you are lying to yourself

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No matter what happens with Dak going forward it was the right decision then and always will be.
There's no way to know that.

The difference? Yes...there was one significant difference people willfully ignore. A fully-healed Tony Romo.

He's never had that luxury before. Dak did a great job subbing. I think some people forget he was like #19 QB that year.

Tony should have gotten his job back. "Superstition" is never the right decision.

If he gets hurt again...we put Dak back in. What's the problem?

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Dak sucks and nothing "Will Happen" with Dak going forward

Like 99% of Jerry's decisions it was Not The Right Decision

And if you believe that you are lying to yourself
I saw enough of Romo's goofs when he was healthy so we weren't winning anything with him anyway. It was time to move on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I laugh. There are so many ridiculous threads (that I admit suck me in) that are toxic trash that I often have to confirm which one I'm in, lol. Thought for a second this was the dumb - Dak's peak one.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I laugh. There are so many ridiculous threads (that I admit suck me in) that are toxic trash that I often have to confirm which one I'm in, lol. Thought for a second this was the dumb - Dak's peak one.
The likes of you passing judgement across the board. I'd give a "lol' but it's actually not funny.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What are you babbling about . . . he wasnt avoiding pressure He was sliding in a meaningless game and the scumbag dirty Seahawks fell on him
You clown, he was avoiding pressure. He was running from the backfield in shotgun and almost got back to the LOS.

I do agree it was a meaningless game and he should have been resting on the sideline in bubble-wrap.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I saw enough of Romo's goofs when he was healthy so we weren't winning anything with him anyway. It was time to move on.
Nice story brah . . . still cant admit to yourself that backing Da k was a dumb decision . . . unless you hate the Cowboys and want to see them lose.

To this day all the Hateful rhetoric Cowboys haters used to describe the Cowboys and Romo up until 2015. . . Is now the dame Rhetoric "Cowboy" Fans use to describe a Cowboy great .

All because they cant admit their support for Dak over Romo was idiotic

But keep on lying to yourself and destroying Romo's legacy

Enjoy your self imposed delusion

NotForLong

Reaction score
You clown, he was avoiding pressure. He was running from the backfield in shotgun and almost got back to the LOS.

I do agree it was a meaningless game and he should have been resting on the sideline in bubble-wrap.
He as not avoiding pressure when injured He was sliding the Scum bag jumped on Him

NotForLong

Reaction score

Clown

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Nice story brah . . . still cant admit to yourself that backing Da k was a dumb decision . . . unless you hate the Cowboys and want to see them lose.

To this day all the Hateful rhetoric Cowboys haters used to describe the Cowboys and Romo up until 2015. . . Is now the dame Rhetoric "Cowboy" Fans use to describe a Cowboy great .

All because they cant admit their support for Dak over Romo was idiotic

But keep on lying to yourself and destroying Romo's legacy

Enjoy your self imposed delusion
We've had 2 great QBs and Romo was not one of them. Romo was good. I'll admit he was better than Dak in his prime. He could not play anymore. Tired of seeing him always hurt. How anyone thinks we could have won a SB with a broken Romo is beyond me.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He as not avoiding pressure when injured He was sliding the Scum bag jumped on Him
He was running and when he "tried" to slide the tackler had already committed to the tackle. He tucked to tackle, took a swipe for the ball and barely landed on him. Romo was in no shape at that point to be playing. It was sad to watch.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We've had 2 great QBs and Romo was not one of them. Romo was good. I'll admit he was better than Dak in his prime. He could not play anymore. Tired of seeing him always hurt. How anyone thinks we could have won a SB with a broken Romo is beyond me.
In his prime he was better than Dak?